New FUBARs

We have 2 new FUBAR snuffs for you to try. FUBAR Jungle Fever: Mango and mango menthol. Both excellent if you like fruity snuffs. FUBAR FIDO: this is a spicy treat. All kinds of great spices rolled into an awesome strng snuff. see here: FUBAR

Does anybody have any reviews on this snuff yet? I want to know whether or not to include it in my next order.

I seen these last week and included the regular mango in my order. It will be a week or so but when I get it I will give a description.

what distaind said, hopefully someone will be brave or foolish enough to order the spicy versions.

Fubar Fido? Let’s hope that one doesn’t turn out to be a bit of a dog… :wink:

1 Like

Actually neither of them are particularly powerful, esp when compared to others in the FUBAR range. The mango is VERY fruity. At times I love it because I love ripe mangoes; at other times I personally find it a bit cloying. FIDO (it’s another acronym - not a derivative of Fidus) is actually delicious. Layer upon layer of spices (ie really spicy as opposed to spicy HOT). If you like fennel seed, cardamom, cinnamon, clove and so on you will likely like this one.

Thanks for the insight I look forward to more reviews as it will be a few weeks until my next order and it will be a large one at that

Received mine yesterday. Dark brown, fine but really moist. Easy to use. Strong mango scent. Long lasting as well. I could still get a hint of it in my nose close to an hr later. I’d say its on the high end of medium nicotine. Ive gotten alot less nic out of medium nic snuffs. If you like mango this is the snuff for you. Only possible negative is the length the scent hangs around. After a while it almost has a air Freshener mango scent. I’m by no means complaining. I really like this snuff. I will definitely be ordering this again once I’m out.

I received the Mango a few days ago; I agree with Mistersnuff that it can be a bit cloying. Though if you like unnaturally persistent fruit flavor you’ll probably like it.

Any reviews of the fido? I’m quite curious about that as well with the menthol in it. Not sure how that would go with the spices.

I received the Mango a few days ago; I agree with Mistersnuff that it can be a bit cloying. Though if you like unnaturally persistent fruit flavor you’ll probably like it.

I agree with Mouse and MrSnuff that the Mango can be too cloying. Way too sweet and chemical flavored for me. The irony is that the FUBAR Mango is not to my taste at all but the Temptation Mango Cream is one of my top 10 favorite snuffs. Both are made by Dholakia but the Mango Cream, to me, is far superior.

I’ve been using the mango snuff for a few weeks now. The flavor is quite strong and the burn is considerable. I find it most enjoyable in a mix that I made with Viking dark as the base.

The FIDO spicy treat is excellent, dont think of spicy as peppery or hot, think of spice as in cooking spices (clove, cinnamon etc.) its got plenty of vitamin N. Its got a nice moisture content but not to much, it clumps up nicely in the tin. Its a medium-fine grind, and its just delicious.

1 Like

we have a new FUBAR in the works.

Tentative name is BOSS.

Watch this space!

2 Likes