Wilson's Aniseed Eucalyptus

I was thinking about giving this a try and wanted some input on it. What are your impressions of it?

It was my introduction to snuff. And got me off smoking at that time. Very nice and not too purguent.

@Salmiak thanks for the input.

Thanks for the reply.

I’ve had a sealed tin of this lurking in the depths of the snuff containment for a few years, and only just discovered it’s not mentholated… so I cracked it open. After dipping into it quite a bit this evening, I think it falls into the exact same category as Toque Coltsfoot - you have to be in the mood. Coltsfoot can either be utterly revolting or absolutely fantastic, and you won’t know till you take a pinch. I don’t know if it’s mood, humidity, temperature, background environmental scents, or what else can make Coltsfoot so polarising. I either take one pinch and throw it vigorously back into the stash, or I hang onto it and feast on it for the rest of the afternoon/evening. I suspect Aniseed and Eucalyptus (or Ani Euc) as it’s now called will be exactly the same. I was unsure of my first couple of pinches, then found the next few pinches delicious. The last pinch I took seemed the same, but I found it sickly and pushed it aside. I don’t find any other snuff as fickle as this and Coltsfoot.

1 Like

Preferably this over WoS or Toque… IMG_20170122_135221

Is that menthol? I can’t use menthol X_X

I prefer the aniseed extra or Dr Rumney’s Green, same thing I’ve recently found.