What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

“Lined up Lime Toast and St Clements to pair with a couple IPA beers this evening”  @Just_Browsing - Jammy! Lucky you! I wish that I could still drink like that tbf :cry: Sadly the juncture has come to take it easy, probably just the one aperitif prior to dinner for me, and maybe a can of ‘Nanny State’ :( 

Snuff wise no such issues with luxury goods :smiley: So grande bumps of SWS Havana Toast as the skies darken and the twilight starts to fall this winters evening :wink: I might break the mould and spark a bowl later, it has been on my mind and it’s been ages due to the tedious Omicron business :-?

5 Likes

@MisterPaul I deserve a couple, i haven’t slept since last night, i’ve been awake all day  :))

Besides, it’s dark at 4:30 :))

5 Likes

Keen Scented followed by a mix of Bernard Virginie and Bordeaux.

5 Likes

Started the ball rolling with a couple of post shower, scrub and shave bumps of F&T’s Patchouli, I have a nice cup of hot Java  ~O) now so enjoying some GH’s Cafe Regal with that (as you do!) :smiley:

5 Likes

SWS Aged Border Rappee most of the morning :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mini parcel day,

Iron Throne to wake up to ( already have this, love it deeply )

{{ All in this bracket are new to me 

Snuv back in black 

Snuv rose 

Snuv black eye

Gotard Chocolate after lunch 

Gotard peanut butter}} 

Lined up the 3 snuv black range snuffs to try again this afternoon/this evening to get a feel of them, and probably finish on NTSU black tonight 

3 Likes

Hedges L260, a quick pick me up in the middle of the work day.

6 Likes

@Just_Browsing - What do you make of the SNUV range? 

@BeerandSnuff - That sounds like a plan; I’ll join you in few bumps of Hedges L260 ;) 

5 Likes

@MisterPaul I love several Snuv snuffs, Iron throne is magnificent( its my absolute fave minty/mentholated snuff), White line and snow i like, rusty trombone is good, and i really  REALLY adore Nutty Ella and Nutty joe, take them almost daily after meals. Have to admit so far i’m not a fan of the black range but ive only tried 3 and its only the first day on them: i usually give new snuff a couple weeks to see if my nose turns into it ( hated indian snuffs at first, now i absolutely love them, NTSU and taxi smelt terrible to me at first, but i adore those now, so i shall give the Snuv Black range the same chance )  

5 Likes

6 Photo LA Natural

4 Likes

Jip!

6 Likes

6P The Ibis

7 Likes

Toque Spanish Gem

7 Likes

Irish 22 to wake me up.

5 Likes

Slow out of my pit today and feeling distinctly ‘badger’… :(( 

Some McChrystal’s O & G to try to brush that off - It’s alright this but I much prefer M&W’s Keen Scented these days… 

8 Likes

A refill in the one half of my snuffbox with Viking Dark Rappee 

Since the very sad departure of SG’s London Brown I have to say this would probably be my ‘snuff of the year’ for 2021… 

The other half of my snuffbox has SWS Latakia Blend in it; that has been in there for a few days now, need to get that cleared out! :wink:

7 Likes

Snuv Iron Throne booted me into the day 

Snuv Black Eye

Snuv Black Rose 

Gotard chocolate after a light lunch 

Snuv Back in Black

Snafu plain 

Janta White Horse 

Nutty Ella after dinner tonight 

Wow roasted nuts and Taxi Red for tonight 

6 Likes

A little interlude with the ‘top of toasts’ [probably… ;)] Sir Walter Scott’s excellent Lundy Foot :slight_smile:

5 Likes

50 50 mix of SG Firedance and Toque Pomegranate.

6 Likes

WoS Royal George

8 Likes