What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

Equal parts Sg KB Scented, Bernards Zweifacher, Rosinski Klippenritt, Toque Spruce and 41P White Elephant. A nice seasonal mix as the temperature (here on the Isle of Skye at least) has dropped dramatically. Its starting to feel a lot like winter!

5 Likes

Toque Xmas Pudding

4 Likes

Some fresh homemade toast, straight from the oven.

3 Likes

Rosinski Nordwind. Seems apt with the current weather blowing through.

3 Likes

@Betty_BW - Yeah, I’d agree, super cold here too, and we had the first snow of the season on Saturday morning. Woke up late and coming around with some coffee and M&W’s Kneen Scented, prior to a nice shower, scrub and shave. Looking forwards to a nice roast beef dinner with all the trimmings later on too! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Mc Chrystal’s SP. WoS Crumbs of comfort. WoS Africa. Put about 2 gram each in the empty tap box from previous buy… Enough for today’s rotation.

5 Likes

6P Medicated 66.

@MisterPaul It was a bit lively the last couple of nights. Poor dog blew over in a gust. She is not amused.
;:wink:

5 Likes

Green Dragon to kick me out of bed 

Toque coltsfoot this morning

Nutty Ella after Sunday lunch

Dragon brand madras and Wow brand roasted nuts this afternoon

Looking forward  to NUtty joe after the evening meal, 

Taxi red late evening 

Hope everyone weekend has been ( or is ) a good one 

4 Likes

6 Photo Motia. Nice bit of camphor in there. Perfect to keep the cold out of my bones this frosty evening.

5 Likes

6 Photo LA Natural.

4 Likes

Equal parts mix of 41P White Elephant, F&T HDT and Bernards Zweifacher.

4 Likes

Old Mill Butternut toast, gets better with age.

5 Likes

@Betty_BW - Awe; poor thing… :frowning: Hopefully she wasn’t too put out.

Dogs are funny with new or unexpected things in the natural world. I always smile when I think of our dogs first experiences with snow, and especially my one dog barking and chasing the receding waves on the beach, only to come fearfully haring back as the next set of brakers rolled in  - Hilarious!  :)) =))

Mostly the Terry’s chocolate orange of snuff for me this morning with SWS Moro Moro

4 Likes

Some bumps of GH’s Cafe Regal with a post lunch  ~O)

6 Likes

Nose quite blocked today, and menthol makes it worse for me, so i need light, fine, and strong, just so i can get a bit up there, 

White elephant, white horse, and big bull, varied throughout the day 

Going to do a warm neti pot later, hopefully it opens things up a bit, as i miss my after dinner chocolatey snuffs

3 Likes

Toque vanilla. It’s one of those days I get a rich French vanilla scent out of it, other days I get nothing. Might end the day with WOS BBR.

4 Likes

@Just_Browsing - Sounds a bit annoying; hoping that you will feel brighter today :) 

Continuing on with the Sir Walter Scott’s Moro Moro mostly to empty out that side of the snuff box for a refill… 

2 Likes

Alternating between F&T Bordeaux and Toque Rose.

4 Likes

@Vernstaken - That sounds a very complimentary paring to be sure; if I had Tonque rose I would join you in that. 

SWS Aged Border Rappee for me: Some plainer numbers after this I reckon… :wink:

4 Likes

Still on the MG Madras but this time with an added dash of Keen Scented which compliments it very well.

5 Likes