What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

NTSU Green

6 Likes

Started off with a post shower pinch of F&T’s Bordeaux. Living dangerously with some M&W’s Black Rappee now; this could be tricky as my boss has just shown up!   :open_mouth:

7 Likes

McCrystal’s Highland ice

7 Likes

SWS Golden Horn - Better safe than sorry! :wink:

6 Likes

Hedges L260 - An olde; but, a Goodie! 

9 Likes

Snuv iron throne to kick start the morning ( my fave snuv), cheeta before lunch, snuv nutty joe after, dragon brand madras now, and will be nutty ella after dinner, then taxi red or ntsu black tonight. 

5 Likes

Super chetak

5 Likes

Dholakia swiss chocolate followed by super kailash followed by 6photo mysore sandalwood. What a trip…

7 Likes

FUBAR Grunt

6 Likes

A post shower bump of F&T’s Princes Special for a bit of freshness - The retrospective greatness of De Kralingse Hollandse Bolongaro 

8-> Japp and his magic snuff mill… Oh why did I not buy more of these when they were going… :(( 

7 Likes

Back in to the field testing of my new tub of Viking Dark Rappee, I might get the SG Black Rappee out for a compare and contrast moment later on…  :-?

6 Likes

6photo green dragon

5 Likes

Tom Buck and it’s been ages. A real favourite of mine. I’ve been neglecting the SPs for a while.

6 Likes

Fubar Bohica. Fantastic snuff. Prior to that was some IHT. Also a fantastic snuff, but a whole other type I guess.

6 Likes

Some of the SG Black Rappee that I have left; definitely blacker that the Viking Dark Rappee and a different scent profile - this could be due to age though I guess, I’ve had that tin of SG BR for a long while… 

5 Likes

Woke up to spear. Then ochsenkopf. Snuv nutty ella after lunch. Cheeta this afternoon. Later Snuv nutty joe after dinner tonight, Then probably white horse, or elephant, or super cheetak with a few beers, or tom buck or other SP if the mrs fancies sharing some wine 

4 Likes

NTSU Green

6 Likes

Super Kailash

8 Likes

Relaxing on a Friday night with Fribourg & Treyer Santo Domingo

7 Likes

Dholakia Taj

7 Likes