What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

Dholakia White followed up with SugandhSagar Rose

4 Likes

@MisterPaul sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I’ll join you with the Santo Domingo which will hopefully have a restorative effect on you.

5 Likes

SWS Pontefract Priory - Fabulous!!! 

4 Likes

@Huysmans - Cheers mate; thanks for that :slight_smile: American Snuff Co. Tuberose Scoth - Have a case full of these and don’t use them nearly enough, American scotch’s are the business

4 Likes

F&T Old Paris to start the weekend off.

4 Likes

Snuv White Walker this morning …Ooooh…Eeerrgghh…Aaaahhhgggrr!! That’ll wake you up in the morning!! Not doing that again in a hurry. Nice as an occasional nip once the day is underway but not with a morning cuppa.

3 Likes

Caning the snuffs a bit this morning as i have the old spoon out, lots of perfectly sized apple pip portions of the Mullins and Westley’s tins 8-}

3 Likes

@Sariel - is the SNUV range any good? I don’t have any of thier stuff… :-?

2 Likes

White Elephant

4 Likes

@MisterPaul They’re…different. The White Walker has a fruity, almost bubblegum taste/scent with what feels like chilli in there giving quite a long intense burn similar to Doolali Tap if you’ve had that. I wanted something to wake me up and oooh it did. Iron Throne is peppermint/slight menthol made with rustica I think. The nicest IMO is Rusty Nail which is made with rustica. To my nose, it has a light candy/floral sweetness. There’s that barnyardy, almost dung-like scent in the background like a lot of the Indian white snuffs. I think they’re made in India which would explain it. I’d say they’re very occasional snuffs, great if you want to wander into the more obscure alleyways of snuff taking. Glad I tried them but I think they’ll last me quite a while. Apologies for the length of this post everybody - they’re difficult snuffs to explain!

3 Likes

@Sariel - Thanks for the comprehensive response; much appreciated :slight_smile: I might well add some of the Rusty Nail to my next order. My partner and I are off out for dinner with some friends this evening F&T’s Princes accompanying me currently :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The eagle has landed and pumpkin pie is rather an enjoyable blend. The crust aroma along with pie spices make this blend very nice treat. Thanks @roderick

6 Likes

@StudiodecolBleu https://www.snuffforum.com/topic/cant-post-on-snuffhouse/ . You can reach out to Roderick on his own snuffforum.com.

A pinch of Johano’s rustica in my nose.

3 Likes

SWS Lundy Foot.

7 Likes

Abraxas cafe 11

5 Likes

Fribourg & Treyer Old Paris

7 Likes

Toque Quit.

I got a new 400g package and it’s heavier on the rustica than I recalled. I couldn’t pick the scent out at all in the last batch. Oh, and the new batch has me bouncing off the walls if I take too much. I wonder if it’ll mellow out in time. I really miss that molasses’y scent of the last batch.

7 Likes

Yesterday I used Samuel Gawith Jockey Club (I love its rare spicy flavor). I’m sniffing Gletscher Prise today

7 Likes

F&T Patchouli

5 Likes

a couple of post shower, scrub and shave bumps of G&H’s Wallflower to start the working week - There are ‘perks of being a wallflower’ ;) 

6 Likes