Whatcha Chewin, Dippin, Snussin? (Part 1)

Fire and ice

4 Likes

Thunder Frosted

2 Likes

General extra strong loose

2 Likes

Have any of you guys tried Odens or Siberia? 

I work in a warehouse for MS but we’re also the UK distributor for Odens and Siberia and we can ship them worldwide :slight_smile:

If anyone has any special flavour requests message me! I’ll see what I can do :wink:

1 Like

I smoke and I find that snus packets are the only thing that really help me cut back on my smoking. I really like the Oden’s products, have not yet tried any Siberia.

3 Likes

Oden’s and Siberis snus are great. Also a fan of their Clove Explosion line, I’m enjoying a white portion now. It reminds me of a xmas ham in a weird but good way

2 Likes

At this present time I am enjoying some Elmo’s with a layer of Firedance (just got some Firedance last shipment) with a General Wintergreen Snus.

2 Likes

Odens

2 Likes

6 Photo Fire and Ice. I don’t normally use anything that isn’t snuff, but I’m really happy I pulled the trigger on this one. 

2 Likes

Currently chewing Skoal Spearmint I used to dismiss chewing tobacco but my time in the military may or may not have influenced me to pick it up :))

2 Likes

Gawith Hoggarth Black Bogie twist. This ain’t no Oliver! So dark, smokey, and bitter, it’s amazing! The taste is weirdly familiar, but I cant quite put my finger on it… Maybe just a recently smothered campfire?

3 Likes

@Shavasas is that used for both chewing and pipe smoking?

2 Likes

G&H Black Bogie Twist

3 Likes

Fire & Ice

3 Likes

Hey guys, our MrSnuff website guy has taken down the specials off the site and is going to be starting fresh with a new set of offers.

Does anyone have anything they would like to see on a special offer?! Let me know!

I will put it to the boss and see what I can do :) 

3 Likes

@ManxSnuff yeah we are all looking to order Toque Simpson line, can you add it to the site with a discount? :smiley:

4 Likes

@SammyD13 it’s billed as dual use for smoking and chewing, but I havent tried to smoke it. I’m pretty done with smoking my tobacco these days, tho I love to be in proximity to someone enjoying a fine cigar or pipe (gimmie that 2nd hand! ) :)). The flavor of the black bogie when chewed is quite dark, strong, and smokey, without a hint of sweetness, so I imagine it would make a nice pipeful

3 Likes

Brown Bogie discs

2 Likes

Mail Pouch loose leaf chew. The only other loose leaf I’ve tried was Red Man Silver Blend, but after taking a road trip to West Virgina in October and counting no less than 5 Mail Pouch barn ads, I had to give this one a shot. It’s much drier than Red Man, but like any oral tobacco it doesn’t really stay that way. The flavor is still that raisin type that expected, but without the sweetness of Silver Blend. Fruity, bitter, and a little smokey. Not bad. I’d doubt this product has changed much over the years, so I feel like I’m chewing a little piece of history

3 Likes

Mammoth Cave Twist

2 Likes