What snuffs are in your rotation today?

Spending time with the new snuffs this weekend: Viking Brown and Blonde, Dholakia White, Black and Swiss Chocolate.

Wos Gold label Royal George F&T Patchouli

FireDrac Braniff Whiskey Toque Spanish Brandy

McC’s Mild Lemon & Abraxas Café 11 accompanied me to the My Bloody Valentine gig tonight. Just thought I’d sneak that one in there. :D/

Viking Dark, Toque Peppermint, Blueberry and Apricot

Toque Cherry. Temptation Orange Chocolate. O&G.

Peach mint, Chocolate almond & Navy

O&G, Bernard Doppelt Fermentiert, SG Black Coffee, FireDrac and Red Bull.

Abraxas Fin F&T HDT McCrystals Stamheimer Hopfen Schnupf

I almost want to buy some McCrystals Stamheimer Hopfen Schupf just because I like saying it. “Hopfen schnupf!” :smiley:

Left the house with hedges, almond toast, mild lemon and café 11, came home having donated the café 11 to a friend who has shown burgeoning interest in snuff. Result!

Ahhh @TobaccyLassy, if you have not yet tried it, the Hopfen Schnupf is in a word AWESOME!!!

Back to the work rotation: Ralph’s Dry/Peach Sweet Scotch mixture, McC’s Clove, Hedges L260, Sterneckers Dry Schmalzler (coffee flavored), Andechs Spezial, De Kralingse A/P, Viking Dark, Toque Xmas Pudding and Toque Natural Toast.

Ahhh @TobaccyLassy, if you have not yet tried it, the Hopfen Schnupf is in a word AWESOME!!!

Going in my MrSnuffcart! :slight_smile:

Set aside for my pockets for tomorrow morning. … McChrystals O & G, Dragun, Gotard BlackBerry, SG Apple, and Wilson Top Mill #1

Busy day means “I need energy & a clear head” I going with Honey Lemon Mint & Superior to brighten my eyes (like huge)

Irish D Light and Toque Toffee

Macauba Morocco wos bubblegum

First off, Always Extra CoC Ozona President Dk’s Musinotabak Fichtennadel tabak -pine needle

Wednesdays line up Elmo’s Reserve Celtic Talisman Firedance