Pot Luck

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up before an email goes out tomorrow. We have been going through our stock recently and have created a decent sized bin of pot luck snuff. It is the usual story; completely random. I know there are some Wilsons, Poschl, McChrystals, 6 Photo, some bulk and so on. What you receive is down to luck. The tins/containers may be dented or even cracked; the snuff may be ‘out of date’, or we simply have decided not to stock that particular size any more. The snuff itself is just fine. It is of course at bargain basement prices. In addition, we are selling a whole lot of Wilsons’ Apple Blackcurrant (a serious over order) at $0.79 a tin. If you are interested check this out: Pot Luck and this: Apple and Black Currant

272? Whoops.

?

and I just put in an order last night, well guess I’ll mosey on over and take a look anyway… :slight_smile:

Go figure I just placed an order only 2 hours ago then this shows up. Lol. every time! And @mrsnuff is there a problem with the notifications when products show up? This is the third product I signed up for notifications but never received any when they came in stock again.

@distaind I will ask Pat. I thought it was working fine. Did you check your junk mail?

OK, I love surprises, lol. That’s why I have 400g of Super Chetak, lol.

@mrsnuff I just went thru my junk mail and there wasnt any emails from your site. I used to get them. Any info would be appreciated.

@distaind: I am not sure. Pat is looking into it. He thinks it may have something to do with the master/slave product we now use. Like if you select one size of FUBAR Grunt you would not be notified of any other sizes coming into stock. However, it may be that the new categorization has somehow stopped the notifications from working at all. Hopefully he can fix that. it is a neat function.

Thanks… Just placed order… As always, you are the best.

?

I think he’s referring to the number of inventory. Down to 260 as of this time.

ahh of course! I wasn’t kidding when I said it was a “serious over-order”. Truth is it was deliberate. Apple and Blackcurrant will no longer be produced so Wilsons gave me a deal if I bought their entire inventory. I am passing the deal along. I am not sure why it is being discontinued, it is a very decent snuff; bespoke by popular demand I was led to believe. I guess it was a vocal few.

Put in a 200g pot luck order. Fingers crossed!

I got 2 x 25g Toque Absinthe last time =/

This sounds interesting but my luck is sh!t

no 200 left so I got 100s . My last potluck was 100+ 6 Photo special;That snuff last forever

I’m so tempted to have a flutter on this, but my luck is like @MattheFox’s.

I ordered the 450…hope there is a bit of a mix in it.

Just my luck evrything seems to have sold out

@BeeMan, for future refrence, when the announcement is made that pot luck is available, dont even stop to think about it, get your order in…