Let's Talk Raspberry Snuff

I do like the Ozona Raspberry in moderation…too much and the chemical-drip occurs. Toque Raspberry is great while it lasts which, as with thier Blueberry, is about 15 seconds in my nose. So, what about McCrystals Raspberry, or the Toque or Wilsons mentholated Raspberry , or any others.

I like McCrystals Raspberry… Spot on scent and it sticks around for a while… Very minimal clogging. Good deal on 6 tins @ MrSnuff if you’re a site member.

I love McC Raspberry. It was one of my first snuffs, and will always be in my collection. Super easy to take and has a wonderful scent. Ozona is my other favorite. The trick with Ozona is to keep it in the front of your nose, and keep it out of your sinuses.

McC Raspberry, now that is a snuff I could stand by. The smell is absoluetely spot on. Sweet, flavoursum and easy to take. Alot of people have criticised it however if you ask me, it’s brilliant. Although can be somewhat expensive would be the down side I suppose. Haven’t tried any mentholated ones nor will I as they tend to clog me up.

I’ve only had the Toque Raspberrys (which I like a lot, although as Z_2K says, they doesn’t last too long in the nose, although the menthol does last a bit longer), and the Ozona, which was the first I tried. I liked it at the time but compared to the Toques it tasted very artificial. Nice tin though. Perhaps I should try McC’s version.

The Samuel Gawith Raspberry isn’t bad at all. It’s mentholated but not too heavily.

I started with Ozona, enjoy the Toque version, but I especially like WoS.

I said it somewhere in another post, but Wilson’s Raspberry is the best raspberry I’ve ever tried. And to clarify, I’ve had the following: Ozona Raspberry Toque (regular and menthol) McChrystals

My favourite is McChrystals, followed by Samuel Gawith’s.

I like Ozona Raspberry, only one I use. The taste is a bit artificial but it’s long lasting and refreshing

McChrystal’s for me. A long time ago at the beginning of my snuffing exploits I wrote a somewhat verbose review, purple prose at its worst. But for a laugh here it is: This jasper tiger-eyed beauty opened with seductive aromas of runny raspberry jam dribbling off hot buttered whole-grain toast, juicy berry fruits, coffee and vanilla. Silky chamois well balanced with mocha, over-ripe dark cherry flavors. Hint of ripe summer dark red raspberries. Fruity finish and an easy sniff.Contentedly sighed, “mmm”. For a bigger laugh here’s S’nuff: “It reminds me of an old gentlemen’s club after dinner. I can smell the old leather seats and the buttoned leather sofas. There is a hint of old oak cask port, almost like it was spilled on the arm of the Chesterfield over decades and never quite properly cleaned off because it soaked into the hide. Subtle aromas of strong aged cheeses, difficult to discern, but just there: stilton, old gouda and sharp cheddar. Burnt coffee lingers in the background and 100% cocoa hangs about after the initial hit starts to fade. There’s a woody afterglow reminiscent of male fragrance mixed with a dash of musk.” Dave

I really like wilsons raspberry. I really like the menthol and eucalyptus in it. Very awesome snuff if you aren’t troutstroker by the way.

@ mr. snuff: Is S’nuff reporting about RASPBERRY ?!?!

McC Raspberry is nice enough, but the farting little tin and the relatively high price subdues my excitement. I’d stick with the Toque version for an unmentholated snuff.

I have only tried the Toque Raspberry…Scent is ok but tends to fade fast! :slight_smile: The Wiz!

It may be because I’m just a n00b, but in my case, I find the lighter/quicker scents to be more suited to all day use, and the heavier, longer lasting ones to be better for evening, kicking back time.

Same here Carol. Heavier scents are a little distracting for work a day snuffs. I use pleasant but uncomplicated and predictable snuffs for busy time.

Clearly, I must have gotten a different McC Raspberry. Not that it is wholly unpleasent, but I find it more rose-like than Raspberry. It gives me a mean throat drip, but I find the drip to be pleasent enough. I will have to try the other suggestions here and make a comparisson as raspberry is one of my favorite natural flavour/scents.

I find McChrystals raspberry terrible. I gave it away. It’s too mentholated for me. For a mentholated raspberry I prefer silver dollar. But I’m not too into anything too minty, besides toothpaste. The MOST raspberry flavor, no menthol I have is Dean Swift. This stuff smells so strong of berry bursting out you can smell it in the next room. But, I guess at $2.99 for 5gs its not for some of you… With that being said, they are the only ones I’ve tried, and use none of them regularly.

^ ^ sounds like you two got your snuff contaminated. My McC raspberry doesn’t have any menthol or rose in it. Rose is a potent flavor I once kept a menthol snuff next to my Attar of Roses now that snuff smells of roses.