Online Shops

Already listed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The user and all related content has been deleted.

1 Like

Don’t forget the free sample with every order!

1 Like

1 Like

Hello! What are the shipping cost in Mars?

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

_This thread should be updated (Toque no longer sells bullets only)_Thanks for the hint. Done.

1 Like

Lil’ Brown Smoke Shop (USA) added to the shop list. Thank you, Troutstroker.

1 Like

Hi Alex, can you do me a favor and add www.quitwithsnuff.com. Thanks

1 Like

Does anyone else get an Avast warning when they visit the UK Smokers link? I’m using avast anti-virus and on access scanner, it picks up: Malware name: JS:Packed-D [trj] Malware type: Trojan Horse advises to abort connection to the website.

1 Like

Hi Celticsnuffer, Both. In fact the qws site is a site with a specific demographic in mind - smokers trying to quit. The next website (watch this space) will be more general in nature and be a regular snuff site listing all the snuffs we sell. Right now the QWS brand is ours; we also have Dholakia and She. I just got notice today that my first McChrystals shipment has cleared customs and will be in the warehouse by noon Monday. At the end of the month I will have a shipment of Zuka Black and Akuz. Within two months I hope to have another two brands. On another note…I love the flag. I am a Scottish transplant to North America! Brother lives in Dunbar and my folks are still in Fife. Are you located in the old country or are you a transplant too?

1 Like

1 Like

very cool. The Scottish diaspora! Have any of you ever read that outstanding book, which must be completely factually accurate with no exaggeration of any sort because it says so in the title: “How the Scots Invented the Modern World: The True Story of How Western Europe’s Poorest Nation Created Our World and Everything in It”, Arthur Herman. Ok, laugh if you like you non-Scots… Seriously (for a mo’), it is a fun read.

2 Likes

Second generation American, here. My grandparents moved here from Scotland before my father was born. I am definatly going out to find that book first thing tomorrow! Just to add some “on topic” content to my post; I just recieved my first ever order from My Smoking Shop. It took 7 days, was unmolested by customs, and all the snuff is fresh and lovely! I don’t have the invoice at hand, but I think I paid around $8 shipping. Not bad at all for trans Atlantic. Cheers, Java

1 Like

Hi, the list needs to be updated. Lil Brown only ships to America.

1 Like

Snuffbox, where does it say they ship internationally on this site?

1 Like

FAQS –>Where to buy snuff –> Shops Shows a listing of snuff retailers: Germany * Rajek * Snuffstore - sells only within Germany * Tabak Brucker * Tabak Heinrich - sells only within Germany * Top Cigars - sells only within the EU USA * Lil’ Brown Smoke Shack * Mars Cigars and Pipes - sells only within the USA * Snuff Shop - sells only within the USA * Tobacco Supermarket What I am saying we should add the same notice- “sells only within the USA” to Lil’ Brown Smoke Shack as is shown on Mars and Snuff Shop.

1 Like

Well…quitwithsnuff also sells in USA! How do I add this to the list? btw: my McChrystals order has arrived!

1 Like

Alex, Hello. Please add NicotineRush.com to your USA stores link list. I ship worldwide and accept Visa, Amex, Master Card, and Discover. Also, what does it take to add a banner as a supporter shop? Thanks Tom NicotineRush.com

1 Like