Bulk Buys

QWS Smokers Blend Wilson’s Tom Buck F&T HDT or Toque Natural, it’s a tie

Toque Quit W.E. Garrett Sweet Mild Thirteen Of course ask me next week and the answer may have changed.

I would buy 200g or more of: Toque Coke Toque Toffee Toque Spanish Gem Toque Whisky & Honey Toque Natural Kralingse Choco Kralingse Chococreme Oh! Did I name more that 3??? Sorry! Can’t help it. More would be on my list too next week.

1 Like

McChrystal’s O&G Wilson’s of Sharrow- SM 500 or SM blue W.E. Garrett sweet and mild This is subject to change as I have all 12 Bernard Schmalzers on way along with about 10 others I haven’t tried.

Do blends count? I’m a n00b, without a whole lot of snuff experience, but so far: Toque Original. My Toque St.Clements/Chocolate blend. Toast and Marmalade. Of course, this could change as I get more nose-time.

This is hard… probably… Sparrow, O&G, and Toque W&H But hopefully we never have to make a call like that!

Levi Garrett Toque Original F&T HDT I use these snuffs on a daily basis. But I thank the dear Lord that it will never be necessary to make such a decision!!

Levi Garret De Kralingse A/P not sure of the 3rd

Big Al- What’s “Thirteen”?

If it was available I would get all 600g’s of the original Spanish Jewel but since it is not… O&G Latakia 1860 Toque Whiskey and Honey today… Tomorrow could be: Toque Champagne Toque Quit DeKralingse Macouba

Can I keep the bulk snuff I already have? If so: Toque Toffee J&H Wilson’s Medicated No. 99 One of the Sam Gawith Dr Verey’s, I can’t decide

This IS “mean” :slight_smile: Categorically for me it would be these Plain/Scotch/Toast: Red Seal Fruit/Scented: Ganga Menthol: SM500 But what am I supposed to do with Schmalzlers? and the BBQ essences? or the fruit & menthol? or the alcholic-drink based? baby don’t be so mean!

1. Poeschl Suedfrucht Schmalzler 2. Poeschl Dopplearoma D Schmalzler 3. Poeschl Suedfrucht Schmalzler

The user and all related content has been deleted.

After much reflection I think it would come down to these: 1. Toque Spanish Gem. I’m never without this one. In fact if I could have only one snuff it’d be this. 2. Wilson’s Cherry Menthol. It clears my head and has that lovely cherry finish. It reminds me of Tunes (a British cough sweet.) 3. Bernard’s Zwiefacher. I like to have a schmalzler snuff with me as a change of pace and this is my favourite. Nice easy snuffing. With so many to choose from, it’s a hard task to decide. Honorable mentions go to Toque Whisky and Honey, Poschl’s Kloster Andechs and F&T Morocco. Sadly they didn’t quite make the cut but, it was close.

Bespoke Gin & Tonic Toque Toast and Marmelade Samuel Gawith Kendal Brown

@ Tom502 Thirteen is the name of my custom mix which is really best described as a summer fruit pudding with cream which is a bit of a mouthful so i just nicknamed it Thirteen as it started life as several mixs that weren’t up to scratch. I have about 400g of this mix and its my all day snuff its warm spicy soft in the nose with a lovely strawberry fruity fragrance and a long lasting light menthol lift the kind of cool sensation you get from Taxi spearmint not the kind of ouch i can’t feel my face anymore sensation you get from most menthols. Its a bit of a cheat really because it contains many different snuffs but on hot summer days nothing beats it so if i had to choose just three snuffs it would have be on my list.

Do you care to share the recipe, Al?

McChrystals Original and Genuine, Six Photo Anarkali, and Six Photo Kailash. The Anarkali I am planning on getting around 100g of and the Kailash I’m planning on getting a 200g tub of.

2 Likes

Geez, thought I was on the first page, not the 298th… sorry for the zombie thread, all.