What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

@perique Mc’s Violet is delicious!

@Vernstaken toque coke – I’ve always been tempted to try cola flavors. Have you had Gawith Silver?

I’m having Mc’s Lemon because I bought too much of it :slight_smile:

Good. Low vitamin N though.

4 Likes

Poschl Schmalzler Perlesreuter

5 Likes

Dholakia Kamal

4 Likes

Railroad Mills Checkerberry

5 Likes

@ ALLex, Hard to describe it exactly, similar grind to Viking dark, I think it has a decent level of nicotine in it, quite smoky and rich to me. Worth getting it but you do need to transfer it to a glass container or similar quite quickly, I use small jam jars you get in hotels for mine. It’s not a plain snuff but it does have similar qualities to a good rappee. Worth the money IMHO.

6 Likes

Bernard Gekachelter Virginie

4 Likes

@BeerandSnuff Thanks so much! I will put an order including Bernard Virginie to try it. Seems like a decent snuff. I will buy a small glass jar for it! 

4 Likes

Poschl Schmalzler Perlesreuter to start the day

4 Likes

Toque SP xtra

6 Likes

Cuban cigar snuff, made from JOSE L. PIEDRA Brevas.

Strong and rich in ammonia, very, very satisfying.

Coarse and about 25% moist, with 4-4.5% sodium carbonate and 3% sea salt. Flour sifted through 600 micron (0.6 mm) mesh sieve.

Kudos to @ALLex for inspiration to experiment with cigars!

6 Likes

@volunge The snuff looks awesome! I am so happy it turned out into a snuff you are enjoying! 

I have the same snuff (coarse moist JLP) in the same Taxi container sitting in my desk. I have found that the first day the snuff does smell like nothing (only ammonia) but from day 2 and after the aroma of Cuban leaf comes alive (under the ammonia). It is getting better each day.

Right now am snuffing some Poschl Schmalzler Perlesreuter and when I get home I will have some of this homemade. It is very satisfying indeed. 

Very glad you liked this my friend!

5 Likes

@volunge enjoying some of my JLP homemade too.

I think I added a lot more water but it will be easily fixed by letting it open for a while.

6 Likes

W. E. Garrett Scotch

5 Likes

F&T  High Dry Toast

5 Likes

Railroad Mills Checkerberry, Gekachelter, Janta Medicated. One after the other of course.

6 Likes

Nice job! @allex Elmos after supper

6 Likes

@StudiodecolBleu Thank you mate!

Fubar Snafu Medicated

5 Likes

White Elephant followed by F & T Patchouli

5 Likes

6 Photo Kailash

6 Likes

Bernard “Gekachelter Virginie” after WoS “Africa”.  This combination definitely lifts the barnyardy aspect of the virginie - perhaps a little too much :slight_smile:

4 Likes