What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

S&G Silky Dark

8 Likes

Foolishly I have regrettably run out of some of my favourite pinches over the weekend :(( I’m hoping that the postie will be arriving shortly with a fist full of medicated tins from my friends over at Toque. I have also run out of GH’s Cafe Regal :(( But the upside to that is that is that I have been enjoying Artisan Snuff Robusta Rappee and currently the delightful Rosinski Carlsbader - If you like a coffee scented snuff this is definitely worth a try; very pleasant indeed :-)     

7 Likes

Changed to Viking Dark Rappee now :wink:

_ Also: Like a watched pot -   “a waited for postie never arrives/brings your snuff” :(( _

7 Likes

An equal parts mix of Toque Rustica, 41P White Elephant and Bruton Scotch. Rather hard hitting I must say!

7 Likes

@Omgroma - Sounds it!  @-) 8-} :))

I’ll join you in a third of that frankensnuff concoction with some Bruton Scotch as it’s been a while… ;-)  

7 Likes

On my favourite Grand Cairo all day today.

6 Likes

:-w Still eagerly awaiting the arrival of the postie this morning [hopefully] with a bundle of medicated tins to renew my depleted stocks [-O<  - Whilst I’m awaiting that some minty goodness curtesy of the long neglected Rosinski Brusseler     

7 Likes

@MisterPaul Waiting on a shipment is a good time to get reacquainted with old friends. It’s a reminder to see if you want to still be pals, or, if they are destined for the bin :slight_smile:

7 Likes

White Elephant followed by McChrystals Violet

6 Likes

@clsmoothie - :)) I never bin anything tbf! My tastes have changed considerably over the many years I’ve been using snuff. 

My Rosinski collection is a bit of an oddity to be candid  :-? I think that their one of the most innovative snuff makers, and when I revisit them I’m always like WOW!  :open_mouth: these snuffs are amazing but yet they are sadly a bit neglected :frowning:

In other news though… [drumroll] the postie has now been = Yippee!!!   =D> So some Dr. Rumneys Blue for me interspersed with the occasion bump of Rumney’s Green - Hello menthol my old friend; I have missed you =P~

7 Likes

Glad you got your post and enjoying some fine menthol @MisterPaul ! And yes, I never throw away snuff either. Good man.

I’ve got my Frankensnuff (see my recent Frankensnuff post for details) rocking in my blue, snub nose bullet for the day.

F & T drip with a lot of McChrystals going on.

10 Likes

Royal George

10 Likes

WOS Irish22. It’s one of the few snuffs I can, and do sometimes stick with for a week at a time.

9 Likes

More of the Dr. Rumney’s Blue to start the day today

6 Likes

F&T Old Paris

8 Likes

Dholakia White followed by McChrystals Violet

6 Likes

McCrystals Lemon and a light breeze in the yard. It’s called Sicilian Burst for those of you that ain’t yanks.

Earthy lemon notes and tobacco. It’s a good evening.

8 Likes

Toque Ambrosia

6 Likes

Toque Blueberry

6 Likes

A rather nice mix of equal parts SWS Fifty-Fifty and SG KB Scented. @MisterPaul I would like to echo what you say about Rosinski. Every time I have a pinch, I think wow … there is a LOT going on here! Pfalzerland too, to be fair (of the few that I have tried).

6 Likes