Green Dragon Khaini?

Hello All,

This is my first post.  I’ve been a long time lurker. I’m breaking my silence due to Green Dragon. It’s become a top 5 snuff for me. I anticipate many of you will have noticed the Fubar & 6 photo filter tabaq on Mr Snuff / Snuffstore.  As the title states, there is a green dragon variety. Im wondering if Mr Six Photo / Snuff store can share with us any plans for this to be brought to the UK market? Also I’d make the general, discursive remark that i’m quite intrigued by the idea of Six Photo snuff profiles making into their Khaini line. 

Oops! I got a 505 yesterday when I tried to post this so I’ve reposted today, only to notice it’s already uploaded. Sorry. If I can delete this post let me know. 

1 Like

I don’t see this on their site.  

1 Like

Hi Deez,

Thanks for the reply. The link is here

1 Like

Are these the same as Nicotine pouches or do they contain tobacco?

1 Like

These are a tobacco product. 

1 Like

I enjoy Gold Rush; I’m certainly interested in trying this. 

They do a version with their black coffee topping, too. I’d be very keen on that. Not many 6 photo recipes I’d not try in this format.  

I’d love to try the Green Dragon and the Black Coffee.  I really like the Gold Rush even though it doesn’t remind me of the Gold Rush snuff at all (which I also love).