Online Snus Shop

I’m pretty new to world of snus, both loose and portioned; however my choices have been limited to what Mr Snuff sells so far.  No tobacco shops in my area seem to carrying any.  What are the best online stores for snus?  And what are some types I should try?  I’m in the US.

I’m in EU, so can’t recommend any stores for the US, but check out this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Snus/comments/jcx76j/rsnus\_must\_read\_threads\_new\_here\_looking\_for/

Do try loose snus! Get one of each (there aren’t many), but leave strong, extra strong and extreme for later. Start with regular strength. Just bear in mind, that classic loose snus (most of Swedish Match range) has only a hint of flavouring (in comparison to nasal snuff, which can be in-your-face fruit, berry, mint, candy etc). If you prefer more intense flavour, explore GN Tobacco Oden’s range and Jakobsson’s (the latter is also somewhat sweeter). And even if you are not fond of whiskey, get a can of Islay Whiskey loose, it’s the best GN Tobacco product. If you like bergamot, General Classic loose is a must; Skruf Stark loose is bergamot + rose. For a plain, I would recommend Smalands Brukssnus loose and Roda Lacket. Licorice - Oden’s Lakrits loose. Menthol - Oden’s Cold Extreme loose (no regular strenght, unfortunately).

3 Likes

@Volunge your knowledge of tobacco continues to impress me; thank you, sir.

3 Likes

*bump*

1 Like

Ettan, Goteborg, General are all very good.  I’m a skruf xtra sterk man, myself.  If you wan the strong stuff, Siberia Black. 

3 Likes

I have always used snuscentral. I am in the USA as well. Never had an issue.

1 Like

Any chema fans stateside? Just letting you know that there’s a new online Makla store for you - https://www.silverback-store.com/ . Silverback is the new Sifaco’s Makla products name for the American market. The store/warehouse itself is in the Isle of Man and the registration address… well, it does look familiar.

1 Like

@Volunge I’ll definitely have to throw one of each of those in my cart to give them a try. Not sure why they aren’t sold on his normal website lol.