Toque Rose

6 Likes

White Elephant followed up with Toque Ambrosia

5 Likes

Mostly SP’s - Rather unusually for me; currently some bumps of F&T’s Bordeaux 

7 Likes

Red Bull

7 Likes

King of all tobacco powders HDT all day!

7 Likes

Best SP

8 Likes

Jip! Followed by Jocks Choice.

8 Likes

I am cleaning out the famous snuff closet. Lota of old snuffs going into the compost. In the process I found lots of unopened pre pandemic snuffs. One is the discontinued V2 Thunder - “Fine Grind” (hah!) Abri Cool. It never smelt of much to start, seems pretty similar to my memory! And a slow to start but fast running front drip with that characteristic V2 punch

7 Likes

Saying hello to Thunder! In terms of nicotine that little kicker was on a par to NTSU Black.

Save the tap box for future generations, as the example of the worst snuff container ever ;). I regret binning mine.

Red Bull here, all day long.

6 Likes

Took a break from memory lane to instead indulge my 2022 nose: SWS Lundy Foot

7 Likes

Lundy Foote the finest of toast to my palate. Kendal brown currently. I find this similar to best dark. I like the grind on Kendal brown better and the base has better presence. On a side note I decanted a tin of silky dark earlier and spilled half of it. :-??

6 Likes

SG Apricot here.

7 Likes

Artisan Snuff’s JP pairing well with a cup of brown joy ~O) :wink:

5 Likes

Some post-lunch freshness curtesy of Mullins & Westley’s Keen Scented. Although this is an old favourite, I’m finding that I’m preferring WoS SM Blue more recently :-?

4 Likes

Started the day with Taxi Red, now it’s F&T Old Paris.

6 Likes

Have ‘gone green’ for mid-afternoon; some Rosinski Klippenritt and now Nordish Grun - I’m not sure what the official vitamin N level of these bad boys is, but blow me!!   8-} :open_mouth: They kick like a horse every time!!! :))  =))

5 Likes

Mucho GH Cafe Regal today… Like it’s going out of style really… 

5 Likes

F&T Princes for most of the morning.

5 Likes

Last pinch of my pasteurized snuff.

Cooked a small test batch of snus from the leftovers of various air cured tobaccos (Burley, some orientals, Virginia) and saved some unkneaded w/o glycerine. Flour sifted through 300 micron sieve is ideal for lip and isn’t too coarse for taking nasally. Pasteurized in a jar with salt, alkalis and 52% water just for one hour in a common pot.

Delicious tin note of dried figs, but rather short-lived in the nose, sadly. 2% potash is enough to render medium potency, and 4.6% salt adds to a healthy burn.

4 Likes