cinnamon raisin toast?

wondering if anything like this exists, basically a toast flavoured with cinnamon and raisin and ideally with a good buttery scent. 

it doesnt exist

1 Like

maybe it’s just where I live, but cinnamin raisin toast is such a classic comfort food/scent, surprised no snuff manufacturer has recreated it.

1 Like

@expers you can make a bespoke order from Toque, it really sounds like a nice snuff flavor. 

I personally would really like to see more tobacco flavor snuffs with different tobacco blends in the market, than more food/fruit/candy flavored ones though.

2 Likes

@ALLex SWS Auld Alliance is an excellent example of a snuff made with a blend of different tobaccos. Too bad there aren’t many other examples

2 Likes

@n9inchnails exactly, i would love to see more tobacco snuff single origins or blends that focus their descriptions on the tobaccos that contain and how they are treated  than how they smell compared to flavors from foods.

Snuffs like cigars are classified.

I know i have to explore SWS snuffs one day

1 Like

Not sure if natural raisin smell is even a thing… It’s really faint in my memory, and I’m afraid that the slightest addition of cinnamon in any form would definitely overpower it. I love grapes, fresh and dried, but for the life of me I cannot recall the smell. Taste - yes, but not the smell.

The rest, I’m sure, is doable.

2 Likes

I feel like I’ve read raisins in descriptions of other snuffs, perhaps a Bernards.  You’re right it’s not an incredibly strong scent and so it would mostly be cinnamon, but if paired with a toast, with a lot of buttery scent, it might be interesting.  

2 Likes