A list of EU-based snuff/snus online stores shipping w i t h i n the EU

This thread is dedicated to the EU fellas who for some reason are not willing to or cannot procure smokeless tobacco products from the third countries (i. e. from the stores based in non-EU countries).

Snuff

Besides the widely known and well-reputed Rosinski online store, there are two more Germany-based stores which ship nasal snuff to other EU countries (both charge a small fortune for shipping, though):

sagoodiesdotcom - sadly, this Germany-based one was closed (used to carry cheap NTSU and Taxi).

Gerd Jansen’s Pfeifedepot & Werkstatt - some Poschl and Bernard products, chewing tobacco and Stoker’s dip (yes, it’s possible to procure dip in the EU!)

Snus / chewing bags:

Snus Kompagniet - perhaps most praised EU-serving snus store.
Nordic Lip - log in to access snus menu; if this step doesn’t make snus visible, contact the shop and they’ll fix it for you. Edit: reportedly, they ceased to sell loose snus.
Snus Express - EU store carries only chewing bags, but offers economy shipping.

Please list other EU-based online snuff/snus stores, if you happen to know any.

1 Like

just found this: https://www.saffashop.eu/en/NTSU-Snuff-422.html

shipping and payment conditions: https://www.saffashop.eu/en/info/Shipping-and-payment-conditions.html

they deliver NTSU & Taxi to some European countries 

2 Likes

Only McCrystals O&G here: https://jamesfox.ie/pages/shipping-information

but ships to European countries

2 Likes

Just had my order from snuskompagniet.com. I’ must say, really good. Delivery prices are a bit high but if you order in quantity it is worth it. I still paid less than I would here and they have some snus that you cannot get hold of else where, two thumbs up from me.

2 Likes

I made an order of some Poschls from Pfeifedepot on Sunday, I did the payment through bank transfer on Monday, but i havent got any reply or any update email about the order. It is Friday now and I have sent them two emails through the week but still no reply…

It seems like a traditional tobacco shop, i know it is a legit shop. Maybe it is a small family business and they dont have an employee to work only for the website orders. I hope this is the case. 

1 Like

Update on my order from Pfeifedepot !

It arrived today 8 business days after ordering! They didnt send me an email that they got my order and they never replied to my emails, they just did their job perfect and send me my order! Niceeee i like it.

2 Likes

@ALLex, great to know, thanks for the update! I’ve suspected it might be the case.

2 Likes

@volunge me too I knew it this is a legit tobacco shop and I personally like that style with the cheap website and no email support, they just do their jobs right, they got an order and they send it, and 8 days later the package is at your door. They seem traditional tobacco shop family business who focuses on their shop and services. 

I much prefer this style to the long awaitenings for mrsnuff or toque orders, I dont really care for their good customer support (the fact that they reply emails instantly) if i am gonna wait for months to get an order and then on top of that have to pay vat taxes for it.  

2 Likes

Here’s another for the EU fellows, tried and recommended by some snuffer from Hungary: https://www.tabak-brucker.de/ . Age verification might give you a headache, but it should work with EU ID numbers from ID cards or passports (not only Germany-issued ones!). Here’s a tip on it from the said person: “This number is on the back of the ID but not where the photo on the website shows. It’s between two > marks somewhere”.

Mind you, you’ll be charged a fortune for shipping, but there shouldn’t be any issues with customs.

Adding another one - SNUFF - Snussie.com (also operating as snusfarmer.com).

If I gather it right, this vendor ships from Czech Republic.

2 Likes

@Snugar, @schmalzlerfranzl, @Sardinian_Snuff

Out of interest,where does Snuskompagniet ship from please ?

I was delighted to learn a few things on this thread . My last Snusline order from Sweden went on an overland trip across Northern Europe to get to me in the UK . I miss the Israel based warehouse .