What's in your pipe? (Part 1)

Gawith Hogarth Balkan Blend 

3 Likes

Hey @Chris ! Lovely to see your avatar pop up; hoping that you are well :slight_smile:

@Just_Browsing - GHBB; That’s a great oriental blend, could be top of tree or maybe the Peter Stockkebye? I do love a good oriental belnd  

4 Likes

@MisterPaulpipe baccy is like tea to me, sometimes i like a plain old english breakfast, sometimes a perfumy earl grey, and sometimes a strong smoky lapsang souchong: today its lapsang and the Latakia heavy balkan blend. Always good to mix things up, as we all know with the snuff. 

Always good thank you, hope you and yours the same 

2 Likes

Orlik Golden Sliced in a reed stemmed cob. Only 10 or so smokes have been thru this, and it’s starting to come around. 20 more and it should be broke in.

1 Like

Hello @MisterPaul

All well thank you. It was good to see that you had returned. I meant to send a welcome back message but last year all got a bit hectic so my apologies that I never got round to that.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

2 Likes

Gawith Hoggarth, American Blend Coffee Caramel ( love it, but i think there’s more casing and topping than actual tobacco in it  :))

3 Likes

Sam Gawith Squadron Leader 

4 Likes

McClelland 2015 jarred back in 2005.

2 Likes

Sutliff virginia slices

1 Like

Last night is was some Dunhill Durbar that I brought about a decade ago in an oversized 1950’s GBD calabash that I purchased around the same time - A truly fabulous smoke tbf, one of my best pipes ever for some reason. I never had the pleasure of being acquainted with the original iteration of Durbar, but this version has matured beautifully.   

2 Likes

2018 C&D Three Friars. Maybe my favorite C&D.

Last weekend I had Jacaranda (Planta) after a pause of several weeks with aromatics. It was good.

1 Like

Rattrays tower bridge, sirs. Rattrays tower bridge. I do NOT understand how this has received such negative reviews, it is FANTASTIC.

2 Likes

@Rouge - I don’t know it. but I am tempted by that glowing review!

2 Likes

C&D Bayou Morning. In 30 yrs of pipe smoking, I have smoked more of this blend along with Three Friars, than all others combined. I buy them both by the LB.

2 Likes

Argento Latakia (local blend). Nice enough. It reminds me somehow of Presbyterian, which sadly is not imported anymore into Argentina.

1 Like

Argento Natural (local blend) in a corncob pipe.

1 Like

GH Brown Bogie in a Forever-stemmed Country Gentleman.

2 Likes

GH Dark Birdseye in a Pete dublin churchwarden

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at What’s in your pipe? (Part 2).