What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

2 parts SG London Brown and 1 part 41P White Elephant.

5 Likes

Straight White Elephant

5 Likes

Feeling a bit under the weather this morning so Hedges L260 to try and clear my head a little 

5 Likes

Dr Rumney’s Brown and an F&T’s HDT.

4 Likes

Some post lunch bumps of Rosinski’s Nordisch Grun - It’s a very pleasant fresh scent that I’m indebted to @Betty_BW for recommending, goodness though, it packs a bit of a vitamin N wallop!    8-}

@BeerandSnuff - I’ll tone down the nicotine and join you on the Dr Rumney’s Brown; that sounds a great shout! :smiley:

5 Likes

@MisterPaul glad you like it, I do find it bit of an eye-ball rattler though. :slight_smile:

6P Med. No.66

7 Likes

F&T HDT to finish off the working day.

7 Likes

A couple of post shower toots on the SNUV Rusty Trombone to start today off ;) 

5 Likes

Molens de Kralingse Chocosnuif

6 Likes

Going ‘old school’ with some GH’s Cafe Regal to accompany my post lunch ~O) this afternoon :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Pumpkin Pie, I am really trying to kill this tin off in the next week or so.

7 Likes

Royal George

9 Likes

Mostly the ‘green’ Rosinski’s this morning - I’m pondering a switch to American Scotches for the PM period 

5 Likes

Rooster Scotch

5 Likes

is is possible to start a new thread? I dont see any tab to click to start a new thread. Im in Texas and was wondering if there is anyone in the southern US and can get me a can of Honeybee snuff. All I can get in Texas is Garrett Sweet (red label) and Garrett Scotch (white label) 

5 Likes

Today in my nose is the wonderful Samuel Gawith Dr. Verey Plus. This citrus flavor with a touch of menthol was the first flavor I tried from my favorite English. I soon amassed a large collection of their flavors, but today my focus is only on Dr. Verey Plus. By the way, I noticed that snuff from Samuel Gawith is rarely mentioned in this thread. I wonder what it has to do with?

6 Likes

@Mutt - There’s a ‘New Discussion’ key on the bottom of the advertising banners - I’m sure someone in the US would be willing to help you out and provide you with some ‘antique packaging memorabilia’ :wink: :smiley:

@PrincOstin - You’re not wrong; SG don’t get that many mentions do they? I’m a big fan of their Kendal’s and the Black Arabica is popular (though I prefer the other Gawith brothers version myself). 

American Snuff Co. Tuberose Scotch - A gem this one, probably only Society that’s in any way similar - Love it   
=D>

6 Likes

Rosinski Ukermarker - Subtle but very pleasant with it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

WoS [Lemon] Grove. Very pleased with this indeed. A beautifully piquant lemon aroma with the typical Wilson’s SP grind and moisture.

7 Likes

Bernard Jubilaums

4 Likes