What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

Artisan Snuff Robusta Rappee - Growing on me this… The initial ~O) scent is very nice and rather moreish! :wink:

4 Likes

Artisan Snuff Ficus Rappee - Still coming out as the best of this selection I think… 

5 Likes

Some post lunch bumps of SNUV Rusty Trombone; I’m not sure that this is a keeper long term but it’s an interesting change from the more usual ‘English’ style I guess…  :-? :wink:

6 Likes

[New to me] Dr. Rumney’s Brown - Wow! Where has this Bobby Dazzler being hiding :smiley: Super pinchable for a toast type snuff and so easy to take with level of moisture… Very nice :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Old Mill Solstice 2015, miss Chef Daniel

6 Likes

@MisterPaul i dont eat sweets, so i like sweet dessert type snuffs after a meal, and Nutty Joe is fab, Nutty Ella even nicer ( has a hazelnut vibe on top ) 

Woke to Snuv Iron Throne 

Snuv Line

41p Lilly perfumed 

Snuv nutty Joe after lunch 

Bernard Doppelt Fermentiert

Bernard Magic Moments 

Snuv Nutty Ella for after dinner later

Janta Dragon Brand Madras and Taxi red waiting for this evening 

5 Likes

@Just_Browsing - I’m the same, not sweet person, a little cheese maybe, more likely a coffee. 

SNUV’s Nutty Joe has big personality for sure! I’m not sure it’s an everyday number for me but I do like it, probably the most creamy coffee snuff currently available I think… :-? 

I have a bit of an aversion to ‘chocolate’ type snuff for that reason I can’t stand Nutella spread either, so off the bat it not appealing to me. I might take a punt just to see though at some point maybe; we’ll have to see!

I have been pinching that Rumney’s Brown like there’s no tomorrow and I’m a bit ‘toasted’ now so I’ve switched to Hedges L260 to freshen up a bit :-)    

6 Likes

@MisterPaul i adore Nutty Ella, but never tried nutella, its meant to be a chocolate nut spread, but its all oil and sugar (primarily sugar, then palm oil, then 13 percent hazelnut, Bleurgh.)

I couldnt use chocolatey snuffs all day, but a couple bumps after a good meal is fab for me, keeps the weight to a healthy number. 

6 Likes

White Elephant with a beer, winding down from work.

6 Likes

Jocks Choice on a Friday evening. @MisterPaul Thank you so much for your Ficus Rappee review if my postman ever turns up (haven’t seen him all week) I will be able to try it for myself.

5 Likes

Mullins and Wesley Black Rappee with a home made Russian Imperial Stout, works well together.

5 Likes

Usa whiskey and honey, as well as some pfalzer donnserberg to get me through this crazy work day.

8 Likes

McChrystal’s Violet

6 Likes

Janta Dragon Brand Madras. For my tastes it’s the snuff equivalent of waking up with a shot of brandy. Happy Saturday all.

4 Likes

Hedges L260 to revive me from my slumber. Some Artisan Snuff Robusta Rappee for most of the morning. Right now a couple of bumps of NTSU Green - I really need to get my ass in the shower!!!

5 Likes

Poschl Red Bull. First time to try this. Overall yes I like it. Plenty of N satisfaction and I’m holding up with that Menthol quite well.

5 Likes

To my shame only recently ready for action X_X Oh well! :wink: A quick post shower bump of F&T Patchouli and then onto possibly my new favourite plain snuff - Dr. Rumney’s Brown :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Morning all. I wanted a treat after breakfast so I had a pinch of nutty joe then moving on to Santo Domingo :-h :bz safe

5 Likes

Ozona type C after a lie in 

Janta laxmi gulab 

6P Cheeta

Snuv Nutty Ella after lunch 

Sam Gawith Celtic Talisman 

F and T HIgh Dry Toast 

F and T Santo Domingo 

Dr Rumneys Brown 

Snuv Nutty Joe after dinner 

Toque Coltsfoot, St Clements, and Toast and marmalade, paired with Some IPA beers 

Hope everyones having a good weekend :wink:

4 Likes

F&T’ Santo Domingo all evening - I forget what a phenomenal snuff this is…

5 Likes