What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

LA Natural I love the hint of lime on the tail of this golden snuff.

4 Likes

Dholakia White followed up by WoS Royal George

4 Likes

Mostly SWS Aged Border Rappee this morning :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Woke up with WoS Jockey Club then moved onto some Toque Spanish Gem.

6 Likes

SWS Lundy Foot. HDT is my regular toast but this is such a quality one I reserve it for those moments I can properly enjoy it; i.e. I don’t want to shovel it up with nose with the same carefree abandon.

5 Likes

6P Special.

4 Likes

Toque Natural toast followed by Toque Xmas Pudding

6 Likes

Toque Spanish Gem. Can’t sleep might as well snuff.

5 Likes

I recommissioned my medium snuff box yesterday evening, it hadn’t been used for sometime so needed a really thorough cleaning. I’m going to dedicate it for perfumed snuffs for a time I think, so filled this morning with F&T’s Princes :) 

8 Likes

Started the morning with a sniff of Six Photo it was either Anarkali or Kailash I struggle to work out which is which when they are in the little thimbles without a name on the sticker.

5 Likes

Like the lamented Amy Winehouse’s most recognised tune “I go back to black” 

WoS Brunswick Black Rappee that is! :wink: :))

3 Likes

Fribourg & Treyer Old Paris

5 Likes

Back to F&T’s Princes - I always forget how enjoyable this one is: A straight split between this, Santo Domingo, HDT & Old Paris (with an honourable mention for Bordeaux too I guess) for most pinchable F&T offering in my mind, I do like the more complicated florals, but I don’t think they take repeated pinches like the former  :-?

5 Likes

@Vernstaken - With you there on the 6 Photo thimbles brother! I have about 8 of those, and other that LA plain I have no idea what they are! I’ve kind of fallen out of love a bit with Indian scented snuffs though, so a potluck approach isn’t a massive issue… :wink:

6 Likes

WoS Grand Cairo @MisterPaul what an exquisite snuffbox! What is it made from? Was it bought new or it has a long history?

5 Likes

@Huysmans - Why thanks for the compliment :slight_smile: I’ve picked up a handful of snuff boxes over the years at antiques fairs and such like. That one is brass with an inlay of mother of pearl (or maybe ivory/bone who knows!), so it had a history, but sadly unknown to me. It was actually sold as a turn of the century pill box (worth looking out for those as they are often cheaper), but it actually seals really well, so I thought to myself “I know what to do with you!” :)) I think it was £10 or something like that about 15 years ago. I really like the 19th century paper mache numbers to look at, but they rarely seem to seal well, I’ve never had the best of luck with those :(  

A change of tack post lunch for me with my favourite toast du jour: SWS Golden Horn :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Iron Throne for breakfast 

Toque Coltsfoot 

6P Gold Rush

Snuv Nutty Joe after lunch

Babaton 

Now enjoying an early ice cold IPA with Toque St Clements, a great pairing 

5 Likes

Dr. J. R. Justice

8 Likes

Bordeaux this evening.

8 Likes

@MisterPaul I sometimes use my late grandmother’s pill box for snuff. It seals a lot better than some snuff boxes I have bought! LA Natural this morning.

4 Likes