Mouthwatering snuffs, literally

I love all kinds of snuffs, and enjoy rotating maybe a couple hundred. 

But there are 3 snuffs in particular, that literally make my mouth water, because of how delicious they are, and the memories they bring up. 

1,Toque coltsfoot reminds me strongly of aniseed balls, sweets i used to love decades ago as a child. 

2,Wow! Roasted nuts, just reminds me so much of actual salty, roasted nuts

And 3,Bernard Brazil Doppelt Fermentiert, its just a deeply delicious stewed prunes and figs smell, reminds me of dark fruit, and figgy biscuits ( newtons cookie for you Americans) 

All 3 get me every time. 

Anybody know what i mean? If so, what makes YOUR mouth water in the same way? 

Wow roasted nuts is definitely one of the mouthwatering snuffs for me.

Honey menthol makes my mouth run too. Third is hard, but I wanna say McC anisette.

3 Likes

@Rogue It’s odd, but some snuffs i can enjoy any time, menthol types to wake up with,  and some i enjoy after eating, i enjoy almost anything, but these few i can take shortly before a meal, they really do make my mouth water, and bring on an appetite. 

I enjoy anisette, lowen prise too, but the coltsfoot really hits my aniseedy button 

Honey menthol, is that WoS Bee m?  

2 Likes

Yes, @Just_Browsing, that may be WoS Bee or Bee Cool or something now. I never really caught up to date on all these new names. To me, Extra M is still Extra Menthol, Anti Extra is still Ani Menthol…so yeah…I think it’s Bee Cool or something along those lines. It’s just…wow…the honey really shines through.

3 Likes

A copious amount of Silky Dark, Dragon Madras, NTSU Black (and other highly alkalinized snuffs) make my mouth water. Physically.

4 Likes