Your latest snuff order

SG Firedance 25g Fribourg & Treyer High Dry Toast Large Tin Gawith Original BERNARD KLOSTERMISCHUNG BERNARD MAGIC MOMENTS BERNARD ORIGINAL SCHMALZLERFRANZL SG Black Arabica 25g SG Celtic Talisman 25g WILSONS OF SHARROW AFRICA 20g Lime Toast 25g Tin Whisky & Honey 25g Tin MCCHRYSTALS ORIGINAL & GENUINE - SMALL TIN 4.4G WILSONS OF SHARROW CRUMBS OF COMFORT 20g WILSONS OF SHARROW GRAND CAIRO 20G Camphor & Clove 10g MCCHRYSTALS MINI TIN 3.5G AZTEC MCCHRYSTALS MINI TIN 3.5G MULLED MAGIC MCCHRYSTALS MINI TIN 3.5G SICILIAN BURST MCCHRYSTALS MINI TIN 3.5G SP MCCHRYSTALS MINI TIN 3.5G SUNSET My first order from Artisan Snuff. Ordered on 30/10/21 Recieve tracking on 1/11/21 ETA - 14/11/21

7 Likes

@huysmans nice. What wax did you use for the runners? @zack I believe you to be good for a week once it arrives.

4 Likes

@StudiodecolBleu I bought a stick of pure beeswax. It’s a hard substance so needs heating to soften it up. I also rubbed it onto the surface of the insides and lid to seal the wood and help retain moisture. If you have a search on this forum there are a few really helpful posts on this.

5 Likes

Temptation has gotten the better of me again 8-> Nothing new to me except the Viking Rappee which I’m taking a punt on purely as I haven’t tried it. I have been sitting on a stock of old SWS numbers but I have decided that they need to get used up!!:

Fribourg & Treyer High Dry T Classic Tin Medium

Hedges L260

Sir Walter Scott’s Golden Horn

Viking Dark Rappee

Mullins & Westley Particular

Mullins & Westley Keen Scented

SWS Auld Alliance

SWS Pontefract Priory

SWS Field of Junipers

SWS Aged Border Rapee

4 Likes

Pretty bummed LA Natural and Cheeta were out of stock, that was the main reason I wanted to put an order in. All these are new except the last 3. I have high hopes for the NTSU and Kloster! Super Kailash 8g Bee M. 10g Celtic Talisman 10g Ozona President 7g NTSU BLACK 14G DR. RUMNEY’S Brown 5G Old Paris 5G Klostermischung 10g WOS Irish Toast 10g Toque Natural Toast 10G Toque SP Extra 10G

3 Likes

@Shep13 - Nice order! I was pondering the NTSU Black myself - Let us know what you make of it? 

1 Like

Wanted toque xmas pud, after seeing Simon from Simply Snuff youtube review. Mrsnuff and Snuffstore were out of stock of pudding, so, i grabbed a small order from mrsnuff anyway, and used SMOOR10 code for a sweet 10 percent off, as my points were down to 375:

Babaton blue

Toque vanilla

Toque toast and marmalade

Toque quit

Toque lime toast

Toque USA black cherry.

Then i still wanted xmas pud, so, popped over to Toque,website and grabbed:

Almond toast

cherry

chocolate

Xmas pudding ( hooray) 

coltsfoot

natural toast

peanut butter

strawberry

St Clements

wild berry

Roll on post delivery tomorrow 

3 Likes

A small but fairly weighty order from Snuffstore: 6 Photo MG Madras 100g 6 Photo Motia 45g Bernard Gekachelter Virginie 50g

2 Likes

@just_browsing. The Xmas pud is very fruity!. I just got 100g as it’s not what I would use a lot of. My fave toque is cheese & bacon. Got 400g of it.

5 Likes

@betty1967 delivered today, tried the zms pud ( and lots of others) and i like it, I might mix it with Bernard Brazil Doppekt Fermentiert, as that’s REALLY figgy, dark fruity, 

And 400g Cheese and Bacon? Gosh, there’s no accounting for taste
:))

3 Likes

@just_browsing I have spent a lot buying toque lately. Once the 100g of Xmas pud and coltsfoot has gone I think I’ll get 200g in a few months time. The cheese & bacon is lovely.

3 Likes

From Snuffstore Dr Rumneys Green Sturco Beltane SG KB Original Janta Menthol/Medicated Stormbreaker HDT #22

4 Likes

@mrmanos will be interested to know how the Janta Menthol is.

2 Likes

Waiting on mrsnuff/snuffstore to restock. 

In the meantime, grabbed lots of taxi red, taxi blue, and ntsu black. just because i was close to running low. 

Many of the ones i really want are out of stock. 

( got 7 kilos vacc sealed, but you know how it is, we want our faves ) 

3 Likes

From Toque Snuff:

McCrystals Jip 4.5g x 4
Jaxons Alpine 20g x 1

Bernard Jubilaums 10g x 2

Toque USA Whiskey and Honey 100g x 1

Toque Natural Toast 25g x 1

Not had Jip for years and years so decided to try it again, lost my two tap boxes of Jubilaums so was annoyed about that and I really enjoy it in this weather. Alpine is a new one but the other two are very enjoyable and firm favourites of mine.

3 Likes

So Yeah… A bit of a festive order for me; If you can’t treat yourself at Christmas when can you? :)) Great to see the SWS range re-stocking at Snuff Store :slight_smile:

Some re-orders of old favourites that I’m running low on:

Sir Walter Scott’s Lundy Foot

Sir Walter Scott’s Havana Toast

McChrystal’s Original and Genuine

McChrystal’s Jip!

Some exciting ‘new to me’ snuffs to enjoy over the course of the festive period

NTSU Green

NTSU Black

Samuel Gawith Kendal Brown Scented

Sir Walter Scott’s Latakia Blend

Sir Walter Scott’s Princess Juana

Very excited to sample the last two. I’ve been really enjoying dipping into my stash of Molens de Kralingse Latakia AO 1860, but as there’s never going to be anymore of that, I’m hoping that the SWS Latakia will be a strong contender. Princess Juana seems to have similar scents to F&T’s Santo Domingo. I have my fingers crossed that this will be similar to Roselin, which to me, is like a luxury version of the F&T Macouba style - If it is that will be amazing!

5 Likes

Waiting on restocking from Mrsnuff, so, 

i put a quick cheeky one in with Toque, but recently had a delivery  from them, so just stocked up on my 3 favourite ones, 
2x25g coltsfoot

2x25g st clements

2x25g xmas pudding 

Grabbed on their 6 tins for £18.50, approx 3 quid a tin, hoorah 

5 Likes

Toque cheese and bacon 400g. I seem to always want it.

7 Likes

@just_browsing good choice but never tried st. Clements.

3 Likes

FM @betty1967 You must REALLY like the cheese and bacon vibe :))

6 Likes