What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

A lot of Mullins & Westley’s Keen Scented to start the day off; this tin is nearly empty :frowning: a new one will need to be procured! :smiley: On the F&T’s HDT now, doesn’t get out much this one due to my preferences for SWS toasts. Paradoxically this is a good thing as I’ve always misplaced just how exceptionally good it is when I return to it :wink:

7 Likes

Toque USA W&H

10 Likes

Mullins & Westley’s Mature Crumbled - Fabulous! 8-}

7 Likes

De Kralingse Son de Tonca No.1

7 Likes

Today its been the regular version of Toque W&H. I opened the tin and realized  I hadn’t had any in a while. Was so delicious that I kept grabbing at it all day. Totally different flavor than the USA version. Very tasty though.

8 Likes

Rosinski Sans Souci

8 Likes

F&T Macouba

7 Likes

F&T Santo domingo

6 Likes

Fribourg & Treyer Old Paris

7 Likes

Same old same ol. Until today I wanted to start the day proper with Wilson’s of Sharrow SP 100 and all was going well until nine twenty am. Which due to circumstances being out of my control everything fell apart so I write this later than I would like. Night all.

6 Likes

F&T Old Paris. @StudiodecolBleu wishing you a much better day today.

7 Likes

I’ll buy that for a dollar to make the hat-trick with @perique & @Huysmans - I’ll join you in some early morning (for me!) bumps of F&T’s Old Paris :wink:

6 Likes

SWS St-James Parish

10 Likes

WoS Best S.P.

10 Likes

WoS Beltane, quite nice, unsure about this at first but it is growing on me.

6 Likes

I’ll join @Nikolaos in a pinch of SWS St James Parish - I still find perique in snuff very odd tbf :-?

8 Likes

A few pinches of Dragon Madras (I really love this stuff) with a stout to enjoy the fact that the weekend is starting.

8 Likes

Zweimuhlen mississippi

7 Likes

Joining the SWS St James Parish party this evening.

8 Likes

For me another excellent SWS snuff, Havana Toast.

8 Likes