What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

Belatedly joining @BeerandSnuff & @perique in the Dholakia party but with Taj as the black was out of stock 11 years ago! :)) =))

7 Likes

Toque day today. Started with Lime Toast, most of the day with Natural Toast (got a delivery this morning) then USA Whiskey & Honey for after dinner this evening.

8 Likes

Toque Berwick Brown

8 Likes

6P Mysore Sandalwood:Keen Scented 50:50. Best of both mix.

9 Likes

Viking Dark, which has really been the standout of my collection recently, for whatever reason.

8 Likes

S.p. 100 to go along with my earl grey tea. I love snuffing an sp with earl grey, it’s bergamot heaven.

7 Likes

I have been away the last few days with friends from ytpc where cell service is nill. Whilst there enjoying Santo Domingo, dragon madras toast and macoba. When I got there Sue Dunhill shared the last of her old mills Suzette and creole both have the aged issue but Very enjoyable with aromas unequaled by comparison of blends available today. Thanks for sharing Sue.

7 Likes

WoS Plain

7 Likes

Gekachelter Virgine, pretty solid snuff although I’m not a fan of the packaging, I had to decant into glass jars.

6 Likes

W. E. Garrett Sweet  :wink:

7 Likes

6 Photo 666 watching old horror flicks. 

8 Likes

McChrystal’s Smoker’s Blend

5 Likes

A post scrub, shower and shave pinch of F&T’s Kendal Brown to start the new working week. 

4 Likes

“A few waking up pinches of Mullins and Westley’s Keen Scented - it’s turning into a bit of a thing that!” from a few days ago @MisterPaul. Yep, it’s turned into a thing for me too. Feels like a fresh breeze that instantly blows the cobwebs of sleep away.

4 Likes

@Nulliverse - Love that  :x Really pleased that you’re liking it too :) 

It’s an odd one for sure: It seems to be the first pinch that I reach for most days currently and I’m loving it! Having said that I’m really enjoying all the Mullins & Westley offerings at the moment. Despite me really liking the SWS Aged Border Rappee, I’m finding that the M&W Black Rappee tin is emptying quicker…

Pinching away at the M&W Black Rappee now ;)

4 Likes

@MisterPaul Nice! I used to be obsessed with SWS Border Rappee so will no doubt love the M&W offering.

This said, I’m greedily eying up Rosinki’s Stargarderand and Pfalzer Jotunheimer.  I’ve not tried these and have always had a thing for honey / mead snuff. WoS Honey Menthol (now called Bee M?) used to be my favourite.

3 Likes

@Nulliverse - M&W Black Rappee isn’t as ‘flash’ as the SWS one obviously. But. grind/texture wise, moisture and good olde fashioned tobacco goodness win through; it’s super pinchable to be fair! 

Rosinski are potentially my new favourite manufacturer. If you’re liking the menthol vibe, then Berliner Luff is a definite recommendation for you. I’m rather captivated by their green tobacco snuffs (though they seem to be popular as they’re out of stock a lot) - I managed to bag some Klippenritt and that’s truly exceptional. Shouldn’t work for my typical tastes, but really delivers spectacularly, so unusual and unique.  

Anyways: Currently pinching F&T’s Old Paris, that half of the snuffbox has taken a bit of a pasting this afternoon! 

4 Likes

Honey Bee  :bz

6 Likes

Thanks for the info @MisterPaul. How does the M&W compare to Viking Dark Rappee? That was always my favourite. I’m going to put some Rosinski Berliner Luff in my next order! Actually, Old Paris is probably my favourite F&T… but right now I’m getting on WoS Best Dark. Great for the evenings.

4 Likes

It was off to the office today for the first time since March 2020 with a box of HDT in my pocket to keep me going. Now back home and enjoying Old Paris to relax away the rigours of the day. I’ll be joining in with the M&W Black Rappee a bit later as I was fortunately able to have enough time to pick up a tin from the Parlour on my way home. 

5 Likes