Your latest snuff order

I wish I received my snuff orders.  May 19, 2021 Order from Mr snuff did not arrive.

Sep 9, 2021 Order from Snuff ME UK did not arrive. ( Orders  to Las, Vegas NV USA)

2 Likes

@ironmustache sorry to hear that. Did mr snuff reimburse you?

1 Like

@IronMustache - Yes, I’d second the comments of @SudiodecolBleu - I haven’t ordered from Snuff ME for several years but the customer service at Mister Snuff has always been exemplary in my experience.

2 Likes

@misterPaul I’ve been ordering from mrsnuff since 2011 and have always had good experiences too. I received my latest mrsnuff order Friday Wilson’s of Sharrow Irish no.22 and SP 100 Dr Rumneys Green Snuv Rusty Trombone Samuel Gawith Black Arabica I was pretty disappointed with the last two, Rusty Trombone has a floral incense smell to it, maybe from being processed in the same equipment as others or packed with them? And the Samuel Gawith Black Arabica smells like I just stuck a bunch of Copenhagen dip up my schnoz.

2 Likes

@Brandasaur - Yeah it’s weird huh? Some folks just don’t seem to have good luck with deliveries of any type, but I have always found the team at Mister Stuff very proactive in terms of customer service. 

I’m not familiar with SNUV and did a bit of a double take on that snuff name (Rusty Trombone is a euphemism/slang expression - A google moment for you there! :wink: ) I do like the sundried rustica snuffs; what are your thoughts on this brand? Any good? 

I like SG Black Arabica personally, though I would agree that there’s a fairly strong underlying dark tobacco scent profile. I find these produce a fair amount of drip either way to be fair; hankies at the ready :D 

2 Likes

I’m still waiting on my Toque order (Wintergreen and Spanish Gem), completed 9 days ago. I’m UK based so find this odd. They’re not responding to my emails. I’m also noticing that they’re out of stock on both snuff store and Mr Snuff. Is there a problem with Toque that I don’t know about? 

Edit: Roderick made contact and problem now resolved :) 

3 Likes

Here is everything I ordered recently. Anyone have an idea how long this might last me? Any recommendations on which order to try them? I am fixing to use the viking blonde first, unless someone wants to suggest something else.

Viking Blonde 24g, x2
Bernard Jubilaums 10g
Poschl Gawith Silver (Cola) 10g
6 Photo Medicated No.666
Ozona C-Type (Cherry) 5g
Ozona O-Type (Orange) 5g
Ozona R-Type (Raspberry) 5g
Mullins & Westley Jock’s Choice 25g
McChrystal’s Jip! small, ×3
Wilsons Ani Plus 25g
FUBAR Jungle Fever Mango 30g
Poschl Gawith Original (Apricot) 10g ×2
McChrystal’s Original and Genuine Large
Bernard Brazil Doppelt Fermentiert 10g
Siberia -80 Degree White Dry Portion 20g × 4 <------ Snus
Toque Cheese and Bacon 10g
HEDGES L260 (The Snuff) LARGE
McChrystals mini Tin 3.5g Wee Dram
McChrystals Mini tin 3.5g Warm Glow
McChrystals mini Tin 3.5g Vintage Velvet
McChrystals Mini Tin 3.5g Sunset
McChrystals Mini Tin 3.5g Sunblast
McChrystals Mini Tin 3.5g Summer Harvest
McChrystals Mini Tin 3.5g Sturco
McChrystals Mini Tin 3.5g Star Gazer   
McChrystals Mini Tin 3.5g SP
McChrystals Mini Tin 3.5g Sicilian Burst
McChrystals Mini tin 3.5g Mulled magic
McChrystals mini tin 3.5g Glacier
McChrystals mini tin 3.5g Aztec
Toque Absinthe 10g
Toque Pumpkin Pie 25G
FRIBOURG & TREYER, DR. J.R. JUSTICE 20G

5 Likes

Went a bit crazy and got myself a few things from the Toque website which arrived on Tuesday:

Bernard Jubilaums 10g

Bernard Gerkachelter Viginie 50g

Rosinski Orderlander 30g

Toque Pumpkin Pie 25g

Toque Christmas Pudding 25g

Mullins and Wesley Mature Crumbled 20g

Should keep me going for a bit.

2 Likes

For my next order I am planning to order more of whatever my favorite snuff from this past order ends up being, but I also want to try.

41 Photo White Elephant

Dholakia Clove

Dholakia medicated

6 Photo fire & ice

Wilsons Rows of Sharrow

Poschle red bull strong

Jaxons English Gold

Samuel Gawith Pinewood Ice - Christmas pinch hopefully with the graphic on the tin.

Toque Christmas pudding

Maybe some wow caramel, if its in stock when I go to place my next order. Anyone know of another caramel snuff? I’ve been reading on forums and hearing people on YouTube videos saying how there is all these different flavors, but I don’t seem to be able to find all that many flavors. I can mostly find menthol, floral and a small handful of fruits apricot, mango, orange, raspberry and cherry, even bergamot. And then toasts, but what should I be looking for if I want a sweet snuff, in addition to Jaxons English gold being toffee and then wow caramel? I also want a small tin/can of FUBAR BOHICA for shits and giggles, just not the big jar of it with the plain white label which is all I’ve seen in stock so far. I want the one with the gun graphic and red lable.

1 Like

@MrManGuy my favorite “dessert” snuff is Dholakia Swiss Chocolate.  You might also try Toque Ambrosia or Spanish Gem. It tastes like marzipan to my schnoz.

2 Likes

Actually, I was alternating between Toque Spanish Gem and Ambrosia last night. Really nice. Both have the same scent but I believe the Ambrosia has added Rustica (?)

@MrManGuy toque has some good sweet snuffs, their fruit ones are good, chocolate too. Wow coffee Bite is really good as well. Schmalzlers tend to be sweet as well, Bernard’s klostermischung and gerkachelter Virginia smell like dates or fruit cake to me.

3 Likes

6 Photo Anarkali 8g 6 Photo Kailash 8g 6 Photo Super Kailash 8g Toque USA Whiskey & Honey 100g Toque USA Black Cherry 10g Toque Berwick Brown 25g (Not one I turn to a lot but I always miss it when I don’t have any) Toque Natural 10g Toque Natural Toast 25g Toque Quit 10g Toque Original 10g Otto Red Rag 10g That’ll do me for now!

3 Likes

Whats the average amount of snuff someone would use in a day? Or how long should a 10g tin last for example?

2 Likes

@MrManGuy, depends on a particular snuff. I was on a WoS Plain diet today and went through 5 g tin. Could crack open another one, but it barely tickles me, and I got tired of snuffing it every 10-15 minutes or so. Too low in nicotine for my needs, so I switched to MG Madras in late evening.

I usually use up to 2 g strong snuff per day, but I can easily do 150 g of less potent snuffs a month. I much prefer stronger ones for a single reason - the effect is longer lasting.

When I combine snuff with snus, my snuff usage drops down slightly, but I still I need about 1-1.5 g daily.

2 Likes

@Volunge Thanks for the info.

Anyone know if the UK is the only place to order snuff? Could I get some snuff here sooner from within the US or maybe Canada?

@mrmanguy due to laws it is unobtaineum and has to be shipped to uk to bypass the pact act.

@MrManGuy I have read a good few American snuffers mention a shop called The Briar Shoppe in Houston which stocks and mails within the US a fairly wide selection of snuffs. I understand they take telephone orders rather than from the website. Living outside the US I cannot vouch for it but I have read some fairly positive comments from others. 

2 Likes

@Huysmans Thank You. I looked at their site and it says they ship anywhere in the US and they have a smokeless tobacco section saying they have a large selection of dry nasal snuff. I emailed them asking what they have and asked for prices. That would be great to get something here sooner than my Mr.Snuff and Toque order.

1 Like

@MrSnuff With my latest order I thought I was going to get the free shipping for having an order over $60 as posted on your site. But when I placed my order the site wouldn’t allow the FREESHIPMS code. My order total was right around $140 USD and about $25 of that was shipping. I emailed MrSnuff and sent a message online but haven’t heard back from either one. Do you know why my order didn’t qualify for the free shipping? There was 4 cans of Siberia snus in my order and that’s the only thing I’m questioning is if it has to be a snuff only order to qualify for the free shipping perhaps. I went through with my order and just paid the shipping because I wanted everything I had picked out, but I was disappointed that I didn’t get the free shipping.