What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

Viking Persica a nice burst of peach that only holds for moments to me. Grind would do nice to run through a fine sieve I would say.

4 Likes

@Betty_BW Really wanted to try the Morgentau sadly had gone out of stock by the time that I ordered :frowning:

Switched up my pub evenings and went out last night, a teeny bit the worse for wear this morning which would normally mean out with the Hedges, but instead this morning I’m pinching away at Mullins & Westley’s Keen Scented, that menthol punch seems to be working it’s magic ;) 

6 Likes

Keeping it menthol with Rosinski’s Berliner Luff

6 Likes

@MisterPaul that’s a bummer (out of stocks and a hangover :|).

I’m hoping there is a good green tobacco harvest for Rosinski this year, meanwhile I await this years vintage to get its frosting.

Rosinski Dreisener.

5 Likes

Viking blonde

6 Likes

Still pigging out on SP Wintergreen. The dichotomy of alternating scents is a lot of fun, like two snuffs in one.

7 Likes

WoS SM Blue doing a great job in subduing a potentially nasty cold.

6 Likes

Bernard Jubilaums

5 Likes

Starting the morning with a double bump of F&T Patchouli.

6 Likes

SWS Havana Toast. I’ve been on this all day, with the occasional pinch of SWS Lundy Foot in between. Johnny makes exceptionally good snuff, layers of discovery in every pinch!

5 Likes

Lime Toast, I will need to restock up on this soon.

6 Likes

Feeling a little off this afternoon, relaxing at home with some Mullins & Westley Mature Crumbled whilst watching some videos from @Uncle_Squinty on YouTube glad to see that crazy cat is still going! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Santo Domingo all morning, loving this right now. Funny how body chemistry changes appreciation of aromas.

8 Likes

Still Mature Crumbled - This is hitting the spot lovely this evening :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A post shower and shave pinch of F&T’s Bureau to start the week today. Bureau gets a bit of a bum rap from a lot of snuff takers unduly as the ‘Crazy George’ of the F&T line. I shall swim against that current and say that it’s a delightful if eclectic floral treat :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sir Walter Scott’s Thrice Brewed 

4 Likes

@SHbickel I’m really curious to try this (it’s in the post) I have a cold but am enjoying McChrystal’s O&G. This stuff never loses its magic.

6 Likes

@Nulliverse - Agree with you, amen to that, it’s an evergreen for sure. McCrystals O&G, Hedges L260 and M&W Keen Scented are my holy trinity of medicated numbers… I think that M&W Keen Scented might be holding the top of the tree for me currently.

On to another new favourite for me with Rosinski’s Berliner Luff, loving this, it could be a very serious contender for part of the above shamrock too…  

5 Likes

@MisterPaul - Thank you brining my attention to M&W Keen Scented. I haven’t tried this yet and have just added it to my basket. Looking forward to trying it! I’ve been a big fan of Hedges L260 for a long time. 

Rosinki’s Berliner Luff has piqued my interest, too! 
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

A stout pinch of Santo Domingo paired with dong fang hao “east is red” oolong that is superb. Have a great day :slight_smile:

7 Likes