What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

Neffa Ifrikia, next to the last pinch.

5 Likes

To parts SH Kendal Brown Original, one part each of White Elephant and Toque Spruce.

5 Likes

50/50 J&H Wilson Med No99 and Turmeus Ascot Deluxe. I’m waiting on some WoS Jockey Club and Toque Menthol from the postman to see how that goes. In the meantime, the menthol and floral notes make this my all day snuff. The menthol stops the floral from being overpowering and vice versa. They compliment each other really well.

5 Likes

In the office today. Thought I had picked up Havana Toast, but have mistakenly brought the olde Lundy Foot with me, so more of that I guess… 

5 Likes

@Puffnsnuff - Jockey Club is a nice one, that and Wallflower are probably my favourite WoS florals I reckon. 

5 Likes

@MisterPaul Wallflower might be on my next order. Got a thing for florals at the mo.

4 Likes

@Puffnsnuff - GH Wallflower was my favourite, I’m not sure if they still make that one though, I got a tin at The Segar and Snuff Parlour in London many years back; a slightly courser grind that I found very enjoyable. Wall flower is slightly nicer (but a little less complex) that Jockey to my palate. I had forgotten on that you might really enjoy given your comments - Have you tried McCrystals Violet? I would imagine that would be right up your alley :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Slowing down a little after  the frenetic pace of snuff consumption of the last few days - Relaxing after lunch with some F&T Old Paris :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Samuel Gawith KB Scented and F&T HDT in close succession. Keeping me from dropping off after a busy morning.

4 Likes

F&T Bordeaux

7 Likes

Keeping the collaboration on F&T going with some good spoons of Santo Domingo :slight_smile:

5 Likes

F & T Old Paris

6 Likes

As above plus Grand Cairo

5 Likes

Morning my fellow snuff fiends! Shower, scrub and shave day for me today, but still keeping the theme going with a few pinches of Fribourg & Treyer Morlaix 

Always been a bit of marmite snuff on the forum this one, rather polarising in terms of opinion , I didn’t like it much when I brought it years ago and it languished at the back of the smoking cabinet for a long time; I have come to appreciate it in more recent times though ;) 

6 Likes

Kendal Brown from Fribourg & Treyer another one ‘from the archive’ this… 

6 Likes

Gekachelter Virginie

6 Likes

@MisterPaul have you compared the F&T Kendal Brown with the WoS version? I’d be interested to know if it has any similarity.

3 Likes

@Huysmans the F&T Kendal Brown is like a typical perfumed snuff like Morlaix,Burreau etc.

While the WoS Kendal Brown is like Samuel Gawith’s KB Original…

8 Likes

Berwick Brown

7 Likes

Mulled magic with a healthy dose of rustica to hit the spot.

4 Likes