Your latest snuff order

@BobFrapples, I’m not sure if this works with smartphones, but if you are a computer user, you can upload pictures following these instructions: https://snuffhouse.com/discussion/12646/how-to-insert-image-file-on-snuffhouse-board#latest .

2 Likes

My recent order from Toque F&T Bordeaux 50g F&T Macouba 50g Samuel Gawith Celtic Talisman 25g Samuel Gawith Firedance 25g Samuel Gawith Elmos Reserve 25g Wos Crumbs of Comfort 20g WoS Wall 20g WoS M.Root Half Price 20g NTSU BLACK 14g 6 Photo Kailash 8g 6 Photo Anarkali 8g Acrylic Bullet x3 TOQUE 10X 10g for the price of 9 Blueberry Cheese & Bacon Coke Lavender Peanut Butter Pomegranate Rose Spanish Gem Toffee Vanilla HEDGES L260 (The Snuff) LARGE Chancellor 10g

5 Likes

First order in a long time, can’t wait to be back…

1x20g F&T Santo Domingo (new to me)

2x24g Viking Dark

2x25g Wilson’s Africa

1x20g F&T HDT

of course I’ve already picked out several for the order next payday…

4 Likes

10x7g Red Bull

1x50g F&T Old Paris

1x10g Toque CBD

1x10g Toque Ambrosia

1x10g Toque Blueberry Menthol

1x10g Toque Bourbon

1x10g Toque Cherry Menthol

1x10g Toque Menthol

1x10g Toque Whisky and Honey

1x10g Toque Peppermint

1x10g Toque Raspberry Menthol

1x10g Toque Toffee

1x10g Toque Vanilla

1xMini Bullet Toque Absinthe

1xMini Bullet Toque Camphor & Clove

1xMini Bullet Toque Champagne

1xMini Bullet Toque Cherry

1xMini Bullet Toque Christmas Pudding

1xMini Bullet Toque Coke

Should keep me good for a bit.

6 Likes

Latest order from Toque, but non toque brands. This order is from June 10th, but just arrived. Wilson’s C.o.C., Tom Buck, grande Cairo, Beltane, rows of Sharrow, wall, and black rappee. Also Cafe regal, and 210g of la extra strong Golden.

6 Likes

After being returned to sender (Toque), order was reshipped and received in less than 2 weeks. Restock of some favorites including SG Dr Verey & Golden Glow, WoS Irish 22 & Kendal Brown. Plenty of exciting new-to-me, including F&T Sevilla (very, very good), WoS Africa & Wall. Customer service from Roderick was exemplary; that and pricing is why I send almost all of my business his way.

3 Likes

A small order from Snuffstore F&T Old Paris (25g classic tin) F&T High Dry Toast (25g classic tin) Janta Red Label (40g)

4 Likes

A little re-stocking for me from SnuffStore:

Samuel Gawith Kendal Brown Plain 25g

Sir Walter Scott’s Aged Border Rapee 15g

Mullins & Westley Mature Crumbled 25g

Fribourg & Treyer Princes Classic Tin

Fribourg & Treyer Santo Domingo Classic Tin

Fribourg & Treyer Old Paris Classic Tin

SG KP + SWS ABR will hopefully fill the gap left my the loss of beloved London Brown :cry:

Finished my last tin of Mature Crumbled a while ago, that’s a fine everyday snuff

My favourite three F&T’s too - I think that I might have ordered the large rather than mediums, hey-ho though, I’ll get through them in the end I suspect… :wink:

4 Likes

Just placed an order with Toque coz I wanted to try the new wintergreen colab with Snubie, but obviously I threw in some other things as well. Bernard Gekachelter Virginie 50g Doser Chocolate 10g Tin Snubies SP Wintergreen 10g Tin Lime Toast 10g Tin Blueberry 10g Tin

4 Likes

@Dyson_nose Thanks for the heads up on the SP Wintergreen. I didn’t think it was coming until next week and would have been heartbroken if it was sold out from under me.
I’m getting:

10g Snubies SP Wintergreen

100g otto Chancellor Economy Bag

400g Quit Economy Bag

10x 10g Alloy Tins With Liners

4 Likes

@MisterPaul a lot of my favourites there! I haven’t tried Princes yet and was eyeing it up on Snuffstore earlier. Since I recently ordered and quickly finished a tin of Old Paris I had to get a large classic tin and it’s just getting better and better.

2 Likes

@Huysmans - Thanks for the compliment, it’s nice to share good taste ! :slight_smile: Yes, Old Paris and the now historic London Brown are/were my favourite every day snuffs. I completely know how you feel about Old Paris, it was my ‘gateway snuff’ and I can’t imagine not having a tin ‘just in case’. Princes is lovely too, though very floral in tone, the Special Princes is even more floral and finer ground. I prefer the coarseness of the regular Princes. Have you tried the Santo Domingo? That’s another of my favourites, but a much plainer casing than Princes :wink:

2 Likes

@MisterPaul I have just started over the last few days a 25g tin of Santo Domingo and really getting into it. What a lovely subtle floral note it has with the strong base tobacco. Packs a punch as well. Out of all the moist black snuffs I have tried this must be my favourite so far. But I have not tried Princes yet that will definitely be a purchase based on your comments. I want to get into the F&T range properly and I’m liking the generously proportioned classic tins they are now re-available in. I’m also enjoying the KB Scented with its citrus tone that doesn’t overpower the rich base tobacco.

2 Likes

@huysmans -  “What a lovely subtle floral note it has with the strong base tobacco.” - This is a great description of Santo Domingo, completely agree, there is a subtle casing (I sometimes get a woody cedar kind of note) but the rich tobacco is definitely the star. If you’re liking the dark, moist, course snuffs Princess will be just the ticket for you and provide a bit more variety. I have a tin of KB scented somewhere upstairs, I might did that out shortly :wink:

2 Likes

Sir Walter Scott’s Lundy Foot - 15g Sir Walter Scott’s Thrice Brewed - 15g Sir Walter Scott’s Roslein - 15g Sir Walter Scott’s Field of Junipers - 15g Siberia -80 Degree White Tight Portion 20g - 20g McChrystal’s Original and Genuine CDB Infused Fribourg & Treyer Princes Special Classic Tin M Fribourg & Treyer Macouba Classic Tin M Fribourg & Treyer Princes Classic Tin - M McChrystal’s Aztek - Mini Sir Walter Scott’s Aged Border Rapee - 15g Sir Walter Scott’s Havana Toast - 15g Dragon Madras 100g - 100g W.E Garret Peach 1.15 oz Some I have yet to try, matter of fact all but the aztek mini. But with the crack at full blast now days and not know if sws might not be restocked I wanted to get a few to try. Quantity was not listed for a reason. Now it’s time to get some pumpkin pie :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

^^^ Going for it ‘Big Time’ there @StudiodecoBleu! Wow that’s a bumper haul of nose candy!  8-}  :smiley:

3 Likes

A short order from Snuffstore: F&T Princes classic tin (M) F&T Bordeaux classic tin (M) F&T Old Paris classic tin (L) F&T HDT classic tin (L) Thank you @MisterPaul for all your recent advice!

4 Likes

@misterpaul who’s to know what tomorrow holds and what will make the cut next? So I might as well try a particular blend and say Wow where have you been hiding. Guess I should invest in a snuff fridge XD

@Huysmans - A pleasure comrade, I’m sure that you’ll enjoy them. I have thought of something else you might enjoy too

2 Likes

@StudioDecolBleu - Yes, a considered train of thought there, the only certainty in life is impermanence after all. Dedicating some fridge space for snuff and tobacco storage was one of my wiser decisions in retrospect. Would have lost a lot of artisan snuffs to spoilage had I not I learned that lesson fairly early on with the SWS Creme du Figue No.1. Although not everything needs to go in the fridge it’s crucial for some and definitely helps for most :wink:

2 Likes