Where Can I Buy Snuff? On Vacation? Traveling? In My Town?

@Jari_T‌ Davids Fine Tobacco in Clive, Iowa has some Poschl. I have bought Apline, Snuffy Weiss, and Poschl Gletscherprise. there is more than that but, I wasn’t looking around much at the time.

There is also a bar in down town Des Moines but, I found out they bought theirs from Davids which isn’t really far from the bar anyways.

Thanks, @Igglet, I added the one in Clive.

In the Netherlands you can only get Poschl Gawith Apricot, Gletcher prise, lowen prise, ozona, and president but you have to go to a real tabacco shop.

@Jari_T  Thanks for keeping a list going!  I’ve an addition, in order of columns:

Washington
Tacoma
The Tinder Box
7921 S. Hosmer Suite B
Poschl, WoS, WE Garrett
Phone: (253) 472-9993 Phone 2: (800) 524-5612
http://www.tinderboxwa.com/
MAP

@ Marielle32: Van Vreumingen in Gouda also carries De Kralingse.

Jaap Bes.

@snuffmiller off course i’m so sorry but i have to order de Kralingse snuff online because i don’t live close but you are absolutely right ! Kralingse snuff is amazing !! I have 5 different one’s.

For Phoenix it is confirmed that Ye old pipe and tobacco on 24th street has about 8 flavors of silver dollar. Ye Olde is also a good pipe and cigar shop. If you like pipe English and va blends tell them you want to try Mycroft and Hound of Baskerville. Ye Olde pipe and tobacco also own stag tobacconist in Metro center mall off of I17 and north Scottsdale. They both carry silver dollar as well. In Flagstaff AZ there is a smoke shop on 4th Street next to Fratelli’s pizza of which I don’t know the name of. Thet have we garrett sweet snuff. That’s all I know of.

Anybody know where to get snuff in or near Chicago?

Regarding France you can find Poschl President, Poschl Ozona english type and Gletscher prise in some tobacco shop. If your tobacco shop does not have any he can order a pack of these for you with no problem, he can require you to buy a full pack of snuff though but to me that’s a good thing !

Iwan Ries in Chicago used to carry snuff about 6 or 7 years ago… not sure if they still do. You will want to call ahead before trekking into the Loop on a goose chase. It’s a nice, old (since 1857) tobacco shop but they specialize in pipes and cigars.

Does anyone know if it is possible to find snuff in Belgrade, Serbia? And in Sofia, Bulgaria. I know there are some Poschles near Vitoshka in Sofia, but I’m looking for something else, for example Elmo’s Reserve or at least Bernards.

My place in the Chicago suburbs (Kenny the King in Lakemoor) no longer sells snuff :frowning:

Anyone know of a place in or near Atlanta?  I’ve had no luck so far. 

like_a_ninja said:

like_a_ninjalike_a_ninjaMember

June 2013PMFlag

In Middle Tennessee pretty much all tobacco shops have Scotches and Sweets. There is only one place in Nashville that has a small selection of Wilsons and a few Silver Dollars and Dean Swifts. Ellington Place Pipe and Tobacco. www.smokinpipes.com

So this is 8 years old, but I had to fix this.  Elliston Place Pipe and Tobacco in Nashville, Tennessee.  I guess to contribute I’ll find out what they have, but thus far I haven’t seen any nasal snuff here, not even American scotches.  That website doesn’t work and it appears they just have a phone number

I was partly wrong.  Their website is http://www.smokinpipes.comcastbiz.net/  I’ve emailed them regarding nasal snuff and listed a few brands, so we’ll see

I had a talk with local tobaccionist in Rome. He claimed that selling snuff, as well as other smokeless products (i.e. Al Capone chewbags) has been prohibited in Italy around 2020. According to the guy, the reason for snuff ban was, that: nobody knows what it does (sic). Most of the sellers had to return the stock, but you can still find some Ozona if you are lucky.

Sad.

3 Likes

@Johano Totally false Here in Italy is legal to sell snuff but we have only few snuff available

5 Likes

Hi, I live in Florianopolis, Brasil. Here one can buy « Rapé Tupi Mentolado ». The grid is not as fine as the european ones, and the mentol flavoyr is a bit weak, but at least there is something!

3 Likes

Yes. In Milan, you can find a tobacconist who sells snuff in Via Pola, near Piazzale Lagosta (only Polsch, sigh). Everytime I go in Milan, I visit that nice place :slight_smile: .

2 Likes