Toque Snuff is Awesome

They have Bernard snuff on there now too!

3 Likes

We need some Viking in bulk though…

3 Likes

Toque is one of the brands that I go though the quickest. I need to restock on some favourites next month.

4 Likes

Three cheers for Roderick and Toque Snuff !!!  =D> =D>  =D>

4 Likes

Absolutely agree. The fact Toque have added some of my other faves to their site is a godsend. I have always had a good stock of Toque to hand but it’s great to throw a few others in the basket especially as I have a 10 quid voucher waiting to be spent.

5 Likes

Toque is a fantastic brand of snuff and now the store is expanding to include other popular brands. Great prices and quality. Roderick is a shrewd businessman.

6 Likes

They have viking in bulk now! Awesome. Good prices too. 

3 Likes

Rosinski snuff newly added on there. Has anyone tried this snuff? Is it any good?

2 Likes

NTSU and Taxi on there now. Just keeps getting better and better. Free Shipping over $35. Can’t beat it.

3 Likes

@vmank1q I have to totally and utterly agree with your sentiments about Toque! They are just superb, I’ve not had a flavour from them that I didn’t like (although yet to try Cheese and Bacon!!). I have a few staples that I always need to buy whenever I order from them, as well as trying a new flavour each time…unfortunately every flavour I try becomes a new staple!

3 Likes

11 days on this order (arrived today) including the weekend. The new Fedex tracking is awesome too. 

2 Likes

I asked for viking in bulk and I got it :) 

2 Likes

@vmank1q can you please ask for some madras snuffs?

8-}

3 Likes

Seconded. It would be darn interesting to see T’s take on Madras and Neffa types!

@vmank1q, please say “hello” to Mr Lawrie and ask him to cook some new porridge for us.

By the way, @tobaccobob, Toque Rappee is already in the pipeline (as announced on Roddy’s own snuff forum https://www.snuffforum.com/topic/modern-snuff-v-old-fashioned-snuff/).

2 Likes

Oh guys, I was just asking on this website. I don’t know Roderick personally lol.

Although, please…the God’s of Toque…get these people, madras snuff! 

Also Toque Rappee sounds awesome!

2 Likes

Toque is also getting together a new website, should be up and.running this weekend!!!

4 Likes

The new website is up. It looks really good. Nice layout etc. 

4 Likes

I have some concern about points transferring. I’ll wait for my most recent order to arrive before I contact them.

2 Likes

The ever-helpful Roderick reached out and restored my missing points. I ordered mere hours before the changeover so I suspect my new order dodged the data conversion window. I’m happy we’re in good hands with our beloved Toque!

4 Likes

Just wondering if anybody else has ordered special order snuffs on toquesnuff. I ordered an O&G tub late Monday. It still says order on hold. I figure it’ll take till Friday for them to get and ship it to me. But it’s always good to get an idea here. Cheers

1 Like