Keeping snuff exposed to air?

Hi everyone!

Okay so as I am new to snuff, I don’t have any small tin or anything to use snuff from(I actually do have nicotine pouch plastic tins, but to be fair with you I don’t like the look of them for snuff) and I also am not a fan of tap boxes. 

So I was wondering if I could put half a day worth of snuff in a tiny 50ml tea cup, and just cover it lightly with something(so it’s not sealed, just covered) and when I want to use it just uncover it and take a pinch. 

Is that going to hurt the snuff if it’s like that about .2 grams for 7ish hours?

Thank you in advance, 

MrUnix

It will definitely dry out, but I sometimes do the same. I use a little dish for easy access, and toss the remaining at the end of the day.  I could rehydrate instead of throwing it away… but it’s such a small amount, I have more snuff than I could use in two lifetimes, and I’m monumentally lazy.

4 Likes

@SHbickel I see, i add a bit so that I use it throughout the day… So it would be better to do that with dry snuffs?

Also, I wish I had that much snuff haha, I have to be really mindful of spending it I have just a bit, sadly I am quite a user, so I settle on using every spec of it

3 Likes

You’re only 2 weeks into your snuff journey, right?  I suspect SAD will hit pretty soon and you’ll be rolling in snuff tins like Scrooge McDuck.  (Snuff Acquisition Disorder)  :P

3 Likes

Hahah, sure hope so, although snuff is cheap, as a student, it’s pretty hard to acquire more snuff than I can use  :)  

But hey I’m not complaining as long as there’s enough 
:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@SHbickel “Snuff Acquisition Disorder” Hahahahaha!!! It’s absolutely a real thing, only started snuffing about six months ago and I’m collecting kgs of the stuff!!!

4 Likes

I am using empty small eliquid bottle as a transportation container it does the trick.

2 Likes