Your latest snuff order

Recently 2021

SG FireDance McChrystals CBD Infused, Fine Keg, Star Gazer SNUV Interestingly Provocative Named Snuffs lol SWS Roslein Queen Charlotte aka Snuffy Charlotte Paul Gotard Cactus Red Non Tobacco. More 4 The Month Of May 2021 Filming on YT BEBÉ CIGARA ST CISTAR AFICIONADO

2 Likes

Mullins & Westley Keen Scented 25g

Samuel Gawith Dr. Verey’s Plus 25g x2

McChrystal’s O&G infused with CBD 8.75g

CBD Premium 10g

J&H Wilson Medicated No.99 20g

Gawith Hoggarth CM 25g x3

3 Likes

200g Toque SP Extra. That is all lol.

4 Likes

@Gormur I am thinking of buying Keen Scented. Is it a regular of yours? 250g Grand Cairo 20g HDT

3 Likes

Toque Peanut Butter Toque Natural Toque Natural Toast Toque Original Toque SP Extra Toque Quit Toque Rustica I’ve got a few go-tos with toque, every time I order I get them and stick a couple more in that I haven’t tried…unfortunately, every single one I’ve tried I’ve loved, so the go-to list just keeps getting bigger!

5 Likes

Otto Schmalzer

Toque Ambrosia

F&T Princes Special

F&T French Carotte

Toque Whiskey & Honey

Otto Classic AM

4 Likes

Anyone in the US ordered from rosinski in the last few months? Waiting on an April order from Rosinski: 3 x Frankfurter, 3 x Oderlander, 1 Goldapper, 2 x Uckermarker, 2 x Driesener, 1 Alter Fritz, 1 Ochsenkopf, 2 x Morgentau, 1 Berliner Luft.

1 Like

@cigargod I did. We had success by using not-tracked shipping. I received it in less than 2 weeks from shipment date.

1 Like

Dang. According to tracking mine has been on a ship(possibly rowboat) since 4-29

4 Likes

@cigargod my second to last Rosinski order, ordered in the beginning of December, was shipped by boat and took 3 months to finally reach my doorstep, but did eventually arrive.

2 Likes

Recent MrSnuff order (2 orders small time gap)

6 photo Super Kailash - 45g

Viking Dark - 24g

Toque Whiskey and Honey - 10g

WoS Best S.P. - 5g

Poschl Sudfrucht - 25g

Viking Dark Rapee - 100g

6 photo Cheeta - 35g 

4 Likes

Just arrived from a friend yesterday!! 10g gletscher-prise, lowen-prise, Bayern-prise, rosinski poltergeist, tabacum, and carlsbader. Do not like the tabacum so far haha, we willl see though.

4 Likes

My Rosinski (Carlsbader, Frankfurter, and Kähtnertabak) just arrived today-- I’ve tried the first two and I’m saving the last for after dinner. The Frankfurter is a really nice berry-heavy schmalzler, but the Carlsbader is even better. Nice mixture of coffee and chocolate with little hints of vanilla, absolutely lovely in the nose.

4 Likes

6photo: Cheetah, kailash, MG madras F&T: Seville, Santo Domingo Poschl: perleretuer, Red Bull, Andechs Viking: ISS Toque: quit, raspberry menthol, menthol, ambrosia, black cherry Bernard: Virginie, jubilaums, Amostrinha Radfords: premium Ozona: president Samuel gawith: elmos reserve WoS: matador

6 Likes

Samuel Gawith KB Original Samuel Gawith Silky Dark Samuel Gawith Golden Glow Samuel Gawith Scented KB Not tried any of these before.

6 Likes

@Huysmans It turns out MW Keen Scented and WoS SM are one in the same snuff which I didn’t realize.  Incidentally I’m still waiting on my order to arrive but I did some digging online.  WoS SM isn’t my favorite.  Just sort of an average eucalyptus/menthol snuff that kind of burns my nose after a bit.  Cheers

4 Likes

From MrSnuff: 1 x Viking Blonde 24g 1 x Bernard Klostermischung 10g From Toque: 1 x Toque Vanilla, Cherry, and Rose 10g ea. 1 x Viking Scotch Dark 20g 1 x Mullins & Westley Jock’s Choice 20g I’m especially looking forward to the Jock’s Choice and the Klostermischung.

4 Likes

My order from @MrSnuff came today. I ordered on the 14th of this month, so the discreet and quick shipping is the first great thing I noticed! Tried the Klostermischung first, and woah! What a difference between that and my homemade mapacho snuff! Moist, with quite a strong scent, which immediately reminded me of both a good strong German dark beer and the first time I ever smelled a good pipe tobacco. The smell stayed in my nose for an hour after taking, just pleasantly lingering and keeping me company. The Viking Blonde was much finer grind, and reminded me how necessary it is to not inhale too deeply when taking snuff! Lovely, nutty smell but my goodness did it get a sneeze out of me the first time! Between the two, I have to say I like the Klostermischung best, though I’m more likely to use the Viking as a daily go-to.

2 Likes

1 x Wilson’s Irish 22 10g 1 x " " Crumbs of Comfort 5g 1 x SNUV White Line, Iron Throne, and Nutty Joe 15g 1 x SWS Lundy Foote and Mull of Oa 15g 1 x 6 Photo M.G. Madras and Green Dragon 8g 1 x Bernard Brazil Doppel Fermentiert 10g Most looking forward to the Iron Throne, Nutty Joe, Lundy Foote, and Madras. Anyone tried any of these and can give an idea what to expect?

4 Likes