6P MG Madras

4 Likes

F&T Santo Domingo

6 Likes

Toque Original

5 Likes

Toque natural

6 Likes

Toque Ambrosia. I was burned out on this for the past couple months, finding it to be “too much.” All of a sudden, I found myself craving it and am happy to have this back in my rotation. I really like the moisture content and cut, and how it always smells the same at first blush, but then reveals different character at different times. There is really a lot going on here, it’s harmonious and incredibly complex.

6 Likes

@pantsBoots I feel the same! People praise Ambrosia pretty heavily but I didn’t click with it when I first got my order and I’ve not gone back to it since.  I recall it smelled like a snoot full of itchy marzipan.  You’ve inspired me to give it another shot now that it’s been on ice for a while.  Until then… 

Toque Natural Toast in my nose.

4 Likes

Viking - Brown

5 Likes

@SHbickel I’ve been down this road with cigars and pipe tobacco before. I like variety in my tobacco (obviously, considering I smoke it 2 ways and sniff it), so not touching a blend for a while doesn’t concern me as unless it was rubbish, I’ll be back to it sooner or later. Ambrosia reminds me strongly of Brandy or a mild Armagnac, with lots of fruit and dessert flavors.

4 Likes

WoS Viking Dark Man this stuff isn’t only a bad copy of the old one it’s a really bad snuff.

5 Likes