Your latest snuff order

@pantsBoots looked like I had to do a bank transfer to pay on the site, just wondering if it was hiccup free…

1 Like

Gotcha. I used paypal both times, but had a balance on the account, so used that

2 Likes

Got a package today. Had 15g of Tears of Chios in it. I’m glad I had the foresight to order another before this one arrived. Just pulled the trigger on: Moro Moro 50g Pontefract Priori 50g Roslein 15g Tears of Chios 15g Tears of Chios could easily be an all day everyday.

3 Likes

Dholakia Sparrow Cool × 1 25g Dholakia Honey × 1 25g Dholakia Clove × 1 50g McChrystal’s Warm Glow × 2 McChrystal’s Star Gazer × 1 McChrystal’s Vintage Velvet × 2 Not tried any of them. Once i get the Mcrystals tins if i like them i will get 200g tubs and save some.

3 Likes

Was wondering if anyone has had any trouble with Toque shipments lately? They’ve been really consistent all year until now, it’s very rare that it takes longer than 8 days for me but now I’m at 15 and counting. Has anyone else had this issue with Toque?

I have been waiting over a week and it was sent 48 hour

2 Likes

Well i got 200g of Mcrystals warm glow, Vintage velvet, and Sunset today. From my savings. As an ex smoker its really cheap. But i don’t need to buy anything else for this year.

4 Likes

Bob my last Toque took 34 days. I have a Mr Snuff that just passed that and still no joy.

2 Likes

@BobFrapples my order from Toque took only 8 days but looking around in different snuff groups several people wait between 2 and 3 weeks. Keep in mind that shipping is still slowed down due to the pandemic.

3 Likes

Otto Schmalazer Otto Chancellor Rosinski Frankfurter Rosinski Oderliner Rosinski Sans Souci F&T HDT F&T Santo Domingo

5 Likes

@captaincaveman Glad to see you here - I’m Pole Lock on OLH. Looks like a great order right there.

3 Likes

Couldn’t help myself. I made a MrSnuff and a Toque order. I’ll inform of time frame and snuff stuff.

3 Likes

@pantsBoots thanks my friend!

2 Likes

3 Gawith apricot original 1 6p super lavish 2 sturco 3 rusty nail 3 rusty trombones 2 mac craig 2 6p fire and ice 3 hoggarth special m 3 hoggarth cm Ordered at end of march. Shipment took 12 actual days. A few tap tins had snuff dusted all over them as though tins were rolled in snuff. The lose snuff was probably lost from a taptin although none found lose in the box. Overall happy with Mr.Snuff and their services.

5 Likes

I come back here every time I need to reup on snuff otherwise I would just place orders all of the time and where is the fun in that? 

Here is what I got coming:

2 ea Hedges

The rest all Toque

100g  SP Extra

25g Natural Toast

20g Lime Toast

50g Lavender

25g Blueberry

25g Peach

25g Spanish Gem

25g Vanilla

35g Rose

That should last me for a bit, probably will place another order in September for Christmas pudding, more Hedges and some Kendal brown and Berwick brown for the winter.

I’ll probably be skulking around for a bit while I get all excited for all of the snuffs I haven’t had in a while.

7 Likes

Toque order: 10 21g tins of McChrystal’s O&G plus a 25g tin of Toque Menthol

5 Likes

Starting to lose hope…my Toque order is now just over a month old and no delivery or any information in sight, I’ve been ordering from Toque since 2017 and have never had a problem until now.

2 Likes

@BobFrapples don’t lose hope…yesterday,I received my latest order from mr.snuff that was placed on the 17th of February!and the last year all the orders from the Isle of Man are usually over a month!

2 Likes

Agreed on being patient - international shipping is getting back up to speed on fits and starts. It will be sometime until it is running as it used to. Remember: postal employees are still well within their right to use Covid as an excuse to not do their job.

4 Likes

5 Likes