Newbie decanting setup

I’ve been sniffing for 1 week. I’ve made 4 orders and received 3. Gonna have to place a fifth. I live off grid in Alaska, so like to be prepared for the long haul. Anyway, here’s my decanting setup for all the snuff I’ve bought: https://i.postimg.cc/PqKTbV5C/7-BAC50-D4-9921-4-BC5-9-B75-81-F0-F525098-B.jpg

The easiest way to post a pic in the meantime is to upload it on any image hosting server (for instance, https://postimages.org/) copy a link and paste it here.

1 Like

Pics must be 2MB or less in size or they will not load

@n9inchnails, I fail uploading even tiny pics using the Blue Button on the top right corner. Something has changed, for sure. I tried different browsers and different devices; have no clue which end the problem’s at. It’s been like this since Dec 2020.

@Wild_Alaska, picture still can be made to appear on board, uploading it to image hosting site and entering direct link into the bar which pops up clicking ‘Insert Image’ button (EDIT: the fifth from the right). Takes some extra steps.

I use aforementioned postimages.org, which does not require to set up an account and has “No expiration” option. Proceeding as described, you don’t have to resize large images (resizing is done automatically; I’ve just tried it with 5.44 MB image - it was automatically resized to 261 kB).

1 Like

Test
[delete]

Just tried and the blue button doesn’t do shit, ya its clearly broken and Im not tech savy enough to fix it.

Whatever the cause is, I’d guess it’s also affecting the ability to change profile pics as well.

@Wild_Alaska  If you’re unable to figure out how to use postimages.org as Volunge recommended, I’d still love to hear an explanation of your decantation method.  I’m picturing a Walter White lab from Breaking Bad out in the Alaskan wilderness.  :smiley:

I haven’t used a forum in too long lol. How do I delete a comment?

@volunge I’ve got the direct link, how do I post it as an image again? I don’t see an insert image option anywhere other than too left corner. Fifth from the left of what?

Please excuse me, @Wild_Alaska, I confused the sides. It’s the fifth button from the right side of the Comment window menu bar. Actually, the sixth, if we count the emoticon.

@volunge My bar is all dulled out. Not like yours. All my icons are grey and they do nothing.

@Wild_Alaska, you should be fine. I find that double-bagging alone does a great job of preserving snuff moisture. Just noticed the link to your setup photo.