What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

Rosinski Frankfurter

5 Likes

Rosinski Berliner Luft

5 Likes

Jnf Dragon Madras @pantsBoots the scent of Goldapper reminds me of solanis burley flake. I love this snuff

4 Likes

@Hloridison Indeed, it does! Had a little of the snuff and figured I might as well dig out some Amphora Burley. Perfection in a rainy day

5 Likes

I remembered I had 6p Super Kailash i hadn’t tried yet. Went to the freezer, dug it out, one good pinch up each. Put that shit back in the freezer. In the deep dark (trade goods for the apoc) jar. 5 mins went by while I wondered how long pisscake was gonna be up my nose. Then I went outside. And stayed there smelling for a few minutes. Then I came back to the freezer. Bout to go back to the freezer again. Gonna visit that freezer 4 more times before bed. That pisscake got moved to the “maybe today” jar in the freezer door. I don’t know why, but despite how bad it smells, I really, really like it.

6 Likes

Bruton

6 Likes

Madras + Baba

5 Likes

Toque Quit

8 Likes

SWS Fifty Fifty

4 Likes

Cheetah  

*cough

6 Likes

Viking - Thors Hammer

6 Likes

What’s the grind like on Thor’s hammer?

4 Likes

Toque cbd @Wild_Alaska you can compare it to Viking dark just a Little Little finer and brighter. It is a 50/50 mixture of Viking dark and Viking blonde. Actually very delicious

6 Likes

Jaxons English Gold (toffee). Got 3 20g tins this morning

5 Likes

6P 66

7 Likes

6P MG Madras

6 Likes

FUBAR jungle fever Mango. Giving it another chance. And I really need to get my hands on some Madras. Everybody is talking about it.

6 Likes

6P Super. I don’t like urinal cakes or menthol but I’m addicted to this. @Hloridison good to know. I was hoping it was finer than dark.

8 Likes

Rosinski Poltergeist

6 Likes

I <3 WoS Irish no 22

6 Likes