Best Service - Great Selection - Always Low Prices
Finest Quality Indian Snuffs

Sir Walter Scott snuffs back in stockSnuv: Herbal Range

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Please consider helping to support the Snuffhouse forum.

Sir Walter Scott back in stock

What's In Your Nose? #13

Comments

• Rosinski Frankfurter. Best schmalzler I've ever had.
  • MG Madras
  • WoS Grand Cairo
  • AaronAaron Member
    edited March 2021 PM
    Bernards - Klostermischung

I’m also living in a British recreation of Minority Report - hopefully they never take my snuff
  • Bernard Original
  • Fribourg & Treyer - High Dry Toast
  • WoS - M Plus
  • Fribourg & Treyer Macouba
  • Pinewood Ice.
  • Dholakia Taj
  • WoS SM Blue
  • 6 Photo Special
  • 1:1 Abraxas Fire Cured Cerise and Old Mill Puro Dominicana
  • 1:1 Toque Rustica and Bernard Zweifacher
  • Radford's. Any difference between that in the metal tin vs. the plastic?
  • Viking - Thors Hammer
  • volungevolunge Member
    edited March 2021 PM
    @pantsBoots, tin - very strongly mentholated, non-oiled, brighter in colour (English type menthol). Plastic - relatively mild schmalzleresque menthol, pretty dark (at least in comparison to the one in the tin).
  • @volunge thank you! Here's hoping Roderick starts to carry the one in the plastic tin. The one in the metal is not a bad snuff at all - seems to be high-quality tobacco, but is a bit too heavy on the menthol
  • 6P MG Madras
  • GeeGee Member
    F+T Old Paris 
  • Otto red rag with morning espresso, trying to understand why the idiotic practice of daylight savings time exists in the first place
  • Janta Red Label Black 

I immaturely thought i didnt like it at first, but this is truly an amazing indian black snuff. So unique and complex.
    Its my first indian black snuff btw and i am thinking of trying 6 photo Kailash & Motia next.

• @SHBickel I wanna be just like you when I grow up
  • Red Bull on the train home from work
  • Viking - ISS
  • Toque SP Extra 

WoS Royal George
  • @ALLex if you like Janta Red Label Black you should definitely get 6Photo Kailash,Special,Motia and Anarkali!
    Can't tell about 41Photo Himtaj because I'm waiting for it about a month now...
    Oh,I almost forgot,the Dholakia Taj a little pricer but it's a nice one too!
  • I'm nursing a pretty bad cold at the moment and my tins of WoS M and Blue M have been a godsend. Menthol is about all my nose can smell at the moment.
  • Viking Thors Hammer
  • @Wild_Alaska Oh boy. It's good to have goals, but might I recommend trying to aim a little higher?  :P

Packard's Club in my nose.