What tin did you empty today?

Wos Best sp 5g tap tin. This is my favorite sp by wos. Not so hard flavored. I like it when the tobacco shines.

6 Likes

And now a 100g Tin of Jnf Dragon Brand Madras. Glad to have 3 more. It’s my favorite snuff.

6 Likes

My SG Black Arabica… And I DON’T have any backups. Big mistake. Lol

8 Likes

A 50g tin of tps madras. I love this stuff. Good to have 10 left.

7 Likes

3.5gramm of McC O&G

6 Likes

WoS Gold Label 20g.

7 Likes

F&T Santo Domingo Medium size

9 Likes

WoS Grand Cairo

7 Likes

Bernard aecht altbayerischer Schmalzler. My favorite schmalzler of all I tried

6 Likes

And I killed a tin of Ntsu black and toque original today. I will miss the original. It was very good.

7 Likes

NOOOOOOOO~! The last of my Buzz Bubblegum has been emptied. A_gain_ I find a snuff has been discontinued after I finish it.  I’m gutted.

Does anyone know of a bubblegum snuff that’s still being sold?  I understand this is a common flavor in Israel so my fingers are crossed.

9 Likes

Toque Whiskey & Honey USA 10g that’s the bad news. Good news is that a 50g bag is on its way.

7 Likes

Toque W&H USA too. Good to have one more can.

7 Likes

Yesterday I emptied a 20 gram tin of Viking Thors Hammer.

Refilled it immediately with other 25 grams out of the drum.

8 Likes

Dr Rumneys Brown 5g

6 Likes

Red Bull, 2 tapboxes in one week

5 Likes

Babaton

4 Likes

The very same as it was on 6th March… I got through 25 gram of Thors Hammer in six days… It was in rotation. It was and still is my favorite office snuff… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

In the last couple months: 2x10gr tins of Ambrosia, 1 usa w&h, 1 Otto Schmalzler, 1 dragun, 1 Carlsbader, 1 goldapper

6 Likes

I empty a tin everyday but it’s only got the daily amount in it. I got some twist top 1/2oz tins, keep an assortment (my options are still limited) in a jar in the fridge, and only refill them with a days worth at a time. Today: SP extra Santo Domingo emptied itself (slide top tin never again)

6 Likes