What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

McCrystals O&G

6 Likes

Dragon Madras

@Aaron - I rate the White Elephant and Afghan White on almost the same level and enjoy them both. If I buy a 30 gram tin it lasts me forever lol so cannot really comment on the price versus value (being in India myself). 

6 Likes

W&H USA

8 Likes

6Photo medicated 666 followed by a big pinch of Dragon madras

6 Likes

Rosinski Poltergeist @newbiesnuffer - oh cool, you’re in India - that makes life easier I guess when you’re trying to get hold of Indian snuffs. Is snuff mainstream over there?

5 Likes

Afghan White

@Aaron - Well, it is simple to get hold of most mainstream Indian snuffs which are also popular in other countries, but most snuffs are tough to get if you’re in a city like Mumbai since brick and mortar stores are limited in number and only carry a few varieties of snuff. I have to buy most Indian snuffs by directly contacting manufacturers since not all shops carry all the brands of Indian snuffs. The people here mainly use nasal snuff as a tooth powder. Since cigarettes are other forms of tobacco (khaini or loose snus) are used more than snuff, I haven’t come across many Indians in my area or city using nasal snuff. 

8 Likes

Viking - Thors Hammer

6 Likes

Toque Lime Toast

5 Likes

Berwick Brown. It is so delicious. I even like it more then kbo i think.

8 Likes

NTSU Black while I explore the new Mr Snuff website.

6 Likes

Bernard’s Magic Moments

6 Likes

F&T High dry toast

6 Likes

6Photo medicated 666

6 Likes

SG Golden Glow. After several months, I can all of a sudden sense the deep floral notes in this one. A winner! Have been noticing the same with DR Verey

6 Likes

Sws Thrice Brewed

4 Likes

Fribourg & Treyer - High Dry Toast

7 Likes

Jock’s Choice

@Hloridison isn’t Berwick Brown something special? It’s my go-to when I’m going for a walk outside, particularly when it’s cool out. The leather and bright citrus are cushioned by the pillowy floral scent. (lavender? violet?)  It’s transcendental.

6 Likes

@SHbickel yes i love it very much. Did you try Kendal brown original by s-g or best dark by wos? They are all this kind of snuff. But the berwick is the best for me. Lavender I also get. And some musk? It is really fantastic. Now I m sniffing jnf Dragon Brand madras

5 Likes

Otto Red Rag

5 Likes

HDT

5 Likes