Major Sale Over at Mr. Snuff. 20% Off Everything! 30% Total w Code TheReb2020 added!

@pantsBootsFirst of all allow me to apologize for the hassle you have experienced.

Please give me your order number and I will have Emma follow up with you.

All emails are answered within 24 hours typically (unless Emma gets swamped or it is a weekend) and we have a no quibble return/reship policy.

Can you tell me what email you were using? It should be support @ mrsnuff . com. It could be that there is a legacy email address somewhere. In fact this came up as an issue this week and we are trying to track down old email addresses.

Point is, no email goes unanswered if Emma receives it, I can guarantee you that. Secondly we will never leave you hanging if an order doesn’t arrive, or it arrives damaged due to post office rugby matches or whatever.

We genuinely strive to have the best possible customer service we can. Snuff takers are a unique and very trustworthy community and over the years I have realised that for the very occasional bad apple who is out to rip us off, there are thousands of perfectly genuine people with genuine problems with an order. These problems are typically not us (though it does happen occasionally of course), and usually it is either Customs or the Post Office. Regardless we take responsibility for them none the less. 

We will get it sorted out for you, don’t worry about that.

Dave

5 Likes

@MrSnuff order number was Sss3115 purchased through SnuffstoreUK. That is your business as well, correct?

2 Likes

Customs be holdin onto packages like Gollum be holding onto “the precious.” Lol

2 Likes

Cheers @MississippiReb, that does sound like something everybody would want to know :slight_smile: How long will that be available do you know?

1 Like

I really got no idea, @JoeDwyer … But I’m surprised it stacks, the prices are already lower than I’ve seen anywhere before the 10% off… I’m not gonna complain though! Imma take it, and run hog wild with it. Never seen 30% off happen.

1 Like

Same problem with mr snuff over a year and half ago, package never turned up…emailed them several times and nothing. Never again. I’ll stick with the trusted toque now. They’ve never let me down.

1 Like

I haven’t ever had any problems… Quite the opposite. Hard to believe nobody ever responded… Their customer service has always been the best, for me, and my packages have always arrived, and within three weeks.

1 Like

@vmank1q

I am truly sorry you had a bad experience with MrSnuff.

Let me know what went wrong, and I will be sure to put it right, even if it was a long time ago. Emma leaves no email unanswered, but during various transitions we have had constant nagging issues with legacy email addresses.

The only good one right now (and it goes straight to Emma) is support @ mrsnuff.com.

Feel free to drop me a message here though and whatever it was, we will put it right.

All the best,

David

2 Likes

I emailed twice, nothing back.

There have been website changes over the years for sure. I think I ran into an old email once myself, actually, and wound up going to be Facebook page which solved that situation. Have ya tried messaging on FB?

No I mean I emailed him twice since he posted on this thread lol.

1 Like

@vmank1q I don’t mean to be patronizing, but did you remove the spaces from the email?  Dave wrote support @ mrsnuff.com but if you copy that directly it will bounce back due to the spaces.

1 Like

Yeah I removed the spaces… I don’t know what’s up with it.

1 Like

The site just finished a major revamp, so maybe that’s it? I’d go the FB route. Always worked better for me.

@vmank1q can you pm me your email address? I will see what is going on.

1 Like

@vmank1q if you are Darren then Emma is on it. She is trying to find your order but since it was from a year and a half ago she is having difficulty locating it. She is waiting to hear back from tech who are digging into old records. We have changed platforms and servers in the meantime so it is not a quick task.

If you can remember what it was you ordered and did not receive we will resend or refund - unless of course you did a chargeback in which case she’ll send you some sort of giftcard or other recompense for the hassle.

Thanks,

Dave

1 Like

Received a reply from Emma and we worked it out. Best of luck figuring out the legacy email issue.

@mrsnuff Emma wants an order number but I have no idea what it is.

@mrsnuff I have emailed Emma and messaged you on here.

@MrSnuff Did you find my order?