Major Sale Over at Mr. Snuff. 20% Off Everything! 30% Total w Code TheReb2020 added!

@pantsBootsFirst of all allow me to apologize for the hassle you have experienced.

Please give me your order number and I will have Emma follow up with you.

All emails are answered within 24 hours typically (unless Emma gets swamped or it is a weekend) and we have a no quibble return/reship policy.

Can you tell me what email you were using? It should be support @ mrsnuff . com. It could be that there is a legacy email address somewhere. In fact this came up as an issue this week and we are trying to track down old email addresses.

Point is, no email goes unanswered if Emma receives it, I can guarantee you that. Secondly we will never leave you hanging if an order doesn’t arrive, or it arrives damaged due to post office rugby matches or whatever.

We genuinely strive to have the best possible customer service we can. Snuff takers are a unique and very trustworthy community and over the years I have realised that for the very occasional bad apple who is out to rip us off, there are thousands of perfectly genuine people with genuine problems with an order. These problems are typically not us (though it does happen occasionally of course), and usually it is either Customs or the Post Office. Regardless we take responsibility for them none the less. 

We will get it sorted out for you, don’t worry about that.

Dave

5 Likes