What's in your pipe? (Part 1)

Mac Baren Old Dark Fired and then later in the evening Bold Kentucky. Both excellent blends for chilly weather.

4 Likes

Rattray’s Old Gowrie. Hoping to see the half kilogram bags come back around soon. I’ve got some empty jars to fill with this wonderful leaf.

4 Likes

Well-aged Balkan Sobranie (Germain’s version). Not too shabby, but not worth chasing, IMO

3 Likes

SG Kendal Cream flake in an old meer

3 Likes

Pfeifen Huber Golden Flake. Love this one and the price is unbeatable

2 Likes

Pirate Kake… I love me some Latakia, and this has it in spades, y’all. It’s also made in South Carolina, so it’s cheaper.

3 Likes

Dunhill 965. About 10 years old from a bulk purchase (from back when they used to sell it in bulk). Sure wish they would do so again.

2 Likes

Ennerdale flake

3 Likes

Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky. Another fantastic blend for chilly weather

2 Likes

Well-aged Exotique, served up bone dry. Probably my favorite Germain’s product.

2 Likes

Dunhill EMP in a Zeman Lat

4 Likes

Rattray’s Black Mallory. The more time goes on, the more I adore Rattray’s.

3 Likes

Esoterica Stonehaven. This and Tilbury are the only two Esoterica blends I appreciate. Still wouldn’t pay secondary scalper prices for them.

3 Likes

Peretti Pride of Loch Lomond

2 Likes

Smokers’ Haven Select Mixture. Eagerly awaiting their restock.

2 Likes

SG Perfection

2 Likes

Rattray Old Gowrie

4 Likes

'07 McClelland Christmas Cheer

4 Likes

Some Ratrays Hal o the wynd. I love it. @pantsBoots how is the old gowrie? I never tried this blend. But i like ratrays a lot. Like marlin flake and red rapparee

3 Likes

@Hloridison I love Hal o’ the Wynd, but Old Gowrie is a stunner, especially with some age. I just put up a kilo of HotW, but missed the bags of OG. I’ll be jarring several kilos of that when it comes back around. My advice is to start with the 100g tin of Old Gowrie to make sure you like it (you will if you like HotW), and then start with the bags. Red Rapparee is another Rattray’s favorite of mine.

2 Likes