What's In Your Nose? #13 (Part 1)

@pantsBoots my favorite one is Sws Lundy foot, but it is a bit pricy. High Dry toast is my favorite go to Toast.

6 Likes

Lime Toast in my nose.

My favorite toast is HDT|TNT|No22.  (It’s like picking a favorite child: impossible!)

7 Likes

Himtaj.

6 Likes

NTSU Black

6 Likes

@Hloridison great to hear - I’ve got a tin of that on the way. Yes, a little pricey for snuff, but not compared to cigars and cigarettes! Packard’s with my coffee. It’s my get up and go combination. Rest of the day will be relegated to the pipe until my friend comes over for venison and a fire outside. Then it’s beer and whiskey and cigars.

7 Likes

McChrystal’s Aztec 

7 Likes

Neffa Ifrikia

6 Likes

@pantsBoots What time can I come over?! That sounds like a hell of a day.

Grand Cairo in my nose.

7 Likes

SWS Lundy Foot

6 Likes

@SHbickel no Lundy Foot on your list I see. Be over around 5 - we’ll eat 6. Fire right after.

6 Likes

Toque ambrosia. @pantsBoots you won’t be disappointed by this stuff. Sws is another level for me. Do you like perique blends in your pipe? If yes you have to try st James parish and 50/50 they are so unbelievable good.

8 Likes

Viking - Thors Hammer

This one fresh out of the The Mighty Dum is a wonderful plain snuff. So glad I finally decided to get such a whole bucket. :slight_smile:

I hope I managed it getting it away from an airflow.

Almost got through about six gram during the last two days, even im rotation… LOL

7 Likes

6P MG Madras

6 Likes

@pantsBoots Sadly most of the “artisan” snuffs don’t agree with my schnoz. I enjoyed the Lundy Foot scent, but it stuffed me up after just one pinch. And the back drip is a bit bitter as I recall.

All this talk of toasts…

HDT in my nose.  :slight_smile:

4 Likes

F + T Dr. J R Justice 

6 Likes

6P Motia.

8 Likes

F&T Santo Domingo

8 Likes

F&T Seville

8 Likes

Tnt