What's in your pipe? (Part 1)

Presbyterian in an old Dunhill rootbriar canadian

5 Likes

Breaking in a new cob with Sutliff Match Ready Rubbed. Fantastic tobacco in a cob - nearly dead in a briar. Very mild, which makes it a great accompaniment to whiskey. Accompanied with nosefulls of Bernard Gekachelter Virginie, this is nice.

3 Likes

Capstan Original Navy Cut in a Millville prince

5 Likes

St Bruno RR in a Peterson pipe of the year 2017

5 Likes

Rattray’s Hal O’ The Wynd in a MM Country Gentleman cob

5 Likes

Dunhill Navy Rolls in my Dunhill 3204 shell briar to start the day (with coffee and toast with Marmite) :smiley:

4 Likes

Gawith + Hoggarth Bobs Chocolate in a Castello Trademark Shape 10. If you have not tried this blend, definitely recommend. Very tasty 

3 Likes

Gawith & Hoggarth Dark Flake Unscented. Stood up well to the frigid air with appreciable nicotine content.

4 Likes

4 year old Dunhill Flake in my Savinelli Dolomiti 311 (no filter) rusticated Love the pipe shape but sadly the stem shreds pipe cleaners :frowning:

4 Likes

Rattray’s Stirling Flake. Took a while to grow on me, but after forgetting the tin for about 6 months, it has emerged as an amazing blend I will begin cellaring.

3 Likes

GH Ennerdale flake in a Millville Dublin

5 Likes

Mac Baren Old Dark Fired and then later in the evening Bold Kentucky. Both excellent blends for chilly weather.

4 Likes

Rattray’s Old Gowrie. Hoping to see the half kilogram bags come back around soon. I’ve got some empty jars to fill with this wonderful leaf.

4 Likes

Well-aged Balkan Sobranie (Germain’s version). Not too shabby, but not worth chasing, IMO

3 Likes

SG Kendal Cream flake in an old meer

3 Likes

Pfeifen Huber Golden Flake. Love this one and the price is unbeatable

2 Likes

Pirate Kake… I love me some Latakia, and this has it in spades, y’all. It’s also made in South Carolina, so it’s cheaper.

3 Likes

Dunhill 965. About 10 years old from a bulk purchase (from back when they used to sell it in bulk). Sure wish they would do so again.

2 Likes

Ennerdale flake

3 Likes

Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky. Another fantastic blend for chilly weather

2 Likes