Snuff combinations

Toque Coke and Toque USA Lime - Rum & Coke Toque Chocolate + Toque Raspberry + Poschl Alpina … chocolate raspberry mint clusters

2 Likes

Experimenting with past HM banana fostner and new honey snuff combo. Also mixed my dark chocolate with the honey snuff to help dry to a suitable consistency and add a sweet finish.

2 Likes

@nicmizer that reminds me of the king of layering - your Dark Chocolate and your Banana. With your honey I’m sure would be a heck of a treat

2 Likes

Toque Bourbon and Toffee make a great combo

4 Likes

I am simple with my snuff combos. I like three parts rose to one part lavender. The lavender is just a stronger scent then the rose so it’s much more even. It’s really quite nice though and if you are like me and prefer florals it’s a must try.

3 Likes

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Went on holiday and forgot all about this tread… but nice combinations! Have to try some myself. Indian white to bump up the nicotine, as newbiesnuffer said, I do too. But especially to lavender rose combo sounds good! Thanx!

1 Like

I am a big fan of Garrett scotch followed by McChrystals original, then some High Dry Toast! A combination I keep ready to go is Toque Raspberry Menthol mixed with their Violet. Mostly raspberry with a hint of violet, and I think it is better with menthol. Try it, it is lovely.

2 Likes

The combo raspberry/menthol with violet sounds good, Fantastic_Floyd. I don’t have the raspberry menthol, but might put it in the shopping basket for next order at Toque. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tried  Bernards SCHMLZMACHTHRrrr  whateveritscalled (the pervy monk label) and toque quit last night and it smelled jut like a slaughtered pig i saw when i was a kid. wouldn’t recommend unless you like that sort of thing…

When I want a good hit of Nic I take some M. G. Madras to open up the nasal network. Then, after enjoying the cigar taste awhile, I snuff some Special Kailash and let the nicotine storm the castle unopposed.

2 Likes

A healthy pinch of Firedance followed by a pinch of MG Madras to up the nic. I would imagine any dark snuff could be substituted in place of Firedance, but I have not tried others yet.

1 Like

Any F and T foral with Rustica. Some scenes are best admired from afar. The florals are too intense for my liking, but the Rustica seems to give their scents greater depth without overwhelming.

1 Like

I enjoy a good healthy serving of Elmo’s followed by IHT #22.

1 Like

Just discovered that I really enjoy SS Black Magic (Viking Dark, SG Silky Dark), followed by McChrystal’s O&G.

1 Like

Today I love Sws Havanna Toast and followed with aecht altbayerischer Schmalzler.

3 Likes

For me so far Mullins&Westley keen scented followed by 6P chocoliciuos seems to be the best pairing. After couple of rounds I mostly get dark chocolate tobacco in the nose

2 Likes

10 percent Mc Crystals OG and 90 percent 6 photo M. G. Madras, Ive been using this combination all day and its awesome.

2 Likes

Otto chancellor followed by toque usa whiskey and honey is incredible for a few moments. Doesnt work the other way around for some reason though.

2 Likes

Hedges followed by a toast, Toque natural toast is my favorite to follow up with but any plain toast is great.

1 Like

Otto shmaltzler followed by spanish gem… you gotta try it, its delicious.

1 Like