Snuffs you enjoy Mixing/Blending?

SnuffBox mix, equal parts: Samuel Gawith • Black Arabica Gawith Hoggarth • Cafè Regal Dholakia • Swiss Chocolate Toque • Ambrosia Nicer than I thought, all the tobacco varietals and Flavors\Aromas work together beautifully. Love 99% of my mixes this one is in the Top–5 best combo\mixes.

1 Like

@willc @Hloridison Sound like great blends will have to score some more Red Bull and also White Elephant and try those blends youz listed

2 Likes

I like to keep Red Bull on hand, it is a very strong menthol and I do enjoy a straight pinch of it. For me though I love Red Bull for mixing. I found an old tap box that was about half full and it still has very strong scent but it is drier than normal. I’ve been mixing it with Zwiefacher and Schmalzler D and a bit of menthol brightens them up a bit.

3 Likes

SnuffBox coin, Blend of equal parts: Poschl • Schmalzler Perlereuter Gawith Hoggarth • Cafè Regal FUBAR • Fugazi Black Joe 6 Photo • Chocolicious McChrystals • Aztek Wilson’s of Sharrow • Africa Toque • Ambrosia Holy Shit!.. This is Divine! Especially with Cafè ~O) 8-}

1 Like

A lot to mix I know but perfect! Doing a couple a few more pinches of this. Tomorrow I may make a similar mix next is this variant and see if it’s better: Poschl • Schmalzler Perlereuter Gawith Hoggarth • Cafè Regal Dholakia • Coffee Cream McChrystals • Aztek Wilson’s of Sharrow • Africa Toque • USA Chocolate Toque • Ambrosia

1 Like

SnuffBox mix of: 1 Large SnuffSpoons: FUBAR • Bohica 4 Large SnuffSpoons: Toque • Ambrosia 6 Photo • Chocolicious McChrystals • Aztek Samuel Gawith • Black Arabica Poschl • Perlereuter 6 Photo • Coffee Kick

1 Like

Lovely Combo here, equal parts: 6 Photo • Green Dragon WoS • Best Dark

1 Like

Nic Punch followed by Cheeta.

I combined the below and re-named Nic-Punch,

50% MG Madras (6P) + 45% NC (By NC Arya) + 5% Chocholius (6P)

This mix is easy to take. Max.1 drip you may or may not get.

Now, If you need more Vitamin. Take 1-2 pinch of 6Ps Cheeta. It will boost your Focus sky high.

2 Likes

@Shaktimaan I just recently tried the 6P Chocolicious and I think it is great for mixing. Occasionally I will do a few pinches on its own but I think it is great to sweeten other snuffs up.

2 Likes

Yes, I do agree on that. Chocholious being a 6Ps premium stays on the nose for 4-5 hrs

3 Likes

@willc actually I am looking for something which will boost up my focus while doing work. Do you know any such snuff?

3 Likes

@Shaktimaan for me it is Dragon Brand Madras from Janta. It has the hardest nicotine hit I know. That helps me to focus.

4 Likes

@Shaktimaan the most powerful snuff I have is Toque Rustica. I mostly use that as a mix snuff to boost other blends. Since you are in India have you tried 41Photo White Elephant? That has a nice nicotine kick.

3 Likes

@willic Yes I heard about WE many times, but I don’t have 41photos contact number. Being an Indian brand, i don’t think it will be a good idea to order from Mr.Snuff.

2 Likes

@Shaktimaan yes it would probably be much less expensive to order it within your country. Plus right now I don’t think the Royal Post is doing international mail. I hope they change that soon.

3 Likes

@Shaktimaan http://www.41photosnuff.in/contact-us.php Here you can contact 41Photo

2 Likes

Wow! it is like another dimension has opened up. Thank you very much @Hloridison. But, another problem of not selling online is that if I give order then I have to order in bulk. They may not take double or triple product order. This is not the case for Six photo snuff. Still I think it’s worth to try. I will contact them. Let’s see

4 Likes

@Shaktimaan you can also contact Janta Naswar. They make really nice stuff. I just ordered 4 cans Dragon madras to Germany. It is a really nice strong plain tobacco roasted in ghee. Very strong and very delicious. They also have a white snuff. You can look at the products on mr snuff and write him a mail. Indiansnuff@gmail.com

4 Likes

My work snuff tin at the moment is Toque W&H USA and it was about half full. I added about 1/2 gram of Hedges and about 1/4 gram of Toque Xmas Pudding and the end result is very nice.

2 Likes

@Hloridison just a quick query. I have 1 tin of 6ps MG madras. Does Dragon Madras smell similar to MG madras?

2 Likes