Toasted snuffs worthy of trying?

My first experiecne with toasted snuffs was Fubar Toasted, which I found disgusting. I have avoided this style for quite a while. Then I tried 6 photos madras snuff, which I fell in love with. I’m not sure if it counts as a toast, but I found the nutty flavour really pleasing. Then I went on and ordered high dry toast from f&t, which is also really good. Are there any other toasts which are on par with those mentioned above?

Sure, try some more. If you liked HDT and Madras, most probably you won’t be disappointed with WoS Irish No.22 (blends beautifully with M.G. Madras (1:1)). SWS St. James Parish Blend and Toque USA Whiskey & Honey are high potency toasts, each with a unique character. Both contain rustica; St. James is spiced with Perique tobacco, Toque USA W&H has sweet herbaceous flavour.

I’m quite fond of SG Irish D - it’s very simple, no-nonsense snuff. When fresh, it’s more on the nutty side, but it turns smokier with the gradual moisture loss.

6 Likes

Toque Whisky & Honey (non US) is also wonderful and a bit easier to learn than the USA version. No rustica in this one, Toque Natural, Lime Toast, Toast and Marmalade are also very good.

6 Likes

High Dry Toast

8 Likes

If you liked F&T HDT then you should try Toque Natural Toast and WoS Irish #22, same style different manufacturers

7 Likes

They are definitelly worth trying. I love them.

My favorite is High Dry T by F&T. Got a whole drum recently. It has become my All Day Snuff.

Toque USA W&H is a close seconed, followed by WoS Irish No. 22

Really like that special taste.

5 Likes

WoS No.22 is my favourite followed by SG Irish D. They are usually in my daily rotation.

5 Likes

Toasts are my go to preferred snuffs. I havent found one I dont like, besides the fubar toasted anyway. I say try them all, since they all have different nuances between them.

6 Likes

Toque Natural Toast is always a good choice as well.

4 Likes

I prefer WoS Irish no 22, but take more F&T HDT because it comes in bulk.

4 Likes

6Photo Madras.

6 Likes